Chapter 31

When Minho heard Kibum say this, he was shocked but the next second he lunged forward and hugged Kibum tightly, "Thank you for loving me and I hope you now know that you aren't a burden. Please don't think about yourself like that. It pains me. "

Kibum hugged Minho back and then said, "Yeah I know now. I won't say I am a burden again." It was true, Kibum would never think of himself like that after he saw Minho's sincere attitude and serious words.

They both hugged each other for a few seconds before Minho moved away for a second and then joined his lips to Kibum's. The soft press against warm skin made their hearts race and their whole body felt like they were drowned in a warm bath, the feeling was soothing and comforting, this kiss was enough to show the emotions building inside of them.

Once again Minho moved away and joined their foreheads together, "I love you."

"I love you too," Kibum said in a whisper.

They stayed like that for a while, Kibum was the one to move away this time, "Hurry and get done with your work and come back to me."

"Yes, I will," Minho said as he went into the bathroom to change into formal wear before going back to the office.

***

Minho walked into the office building and he was being stared at by almost everyone there he turned and glared at everyone, and then every person who was staring at him hurriedly decided to go back to their work.

It was late at night but since the company was in crisis almost all of the employees were present. Minho turned to look at Jinyoung who was walking a step behind him and said, "After everything is settled, give everyone a bonus."

Although the company was in an awkward position now, Minho wasn't scared instead he was confident, he knew his parents well enough to know that they covert his company and that they were trying to push him out of the Chairman position, so he was prepared for them to do anything.

He made a few calls to Jonghyun his best friend and Jinki who he had few dealing with before and now was one of the people he can trust.

He asked them to do something for him and they gladly did. With the last call being to Jinki, Minho asked him if Taemin can accompany Kibum while he is at home alone, Jinki asked Taemin the same thing and Taeminn was more than happy to.

After a while, Minho got a text from Kibum thanking him for sending Taemin to him and telling him to take care.

***

The next morning the media exploded, there were articles such as

'The elegant Choi couple accused of Embezzlement.'

'The sweet Kim couple being charged with kidnapping and torturing their own son.'

'The downfall of the Choi Couple.'

'Choi Minho on the rise.'

'Hope Choi/Kim Kibum is safe'

So many articles from famous companies started to come. The Choi couple who were sleeping peacefully were shocked and the Kim couple who were abandoned by the Choi couple after Kibum was found were scared and happy.

Scared because they were going down and Happy because the Choi couple was going to down with them.

Minho who sitting in his office, drinking coffee and chatting with Kibum on the call was confident and carefree. He did have too many documents to check and some 'cleaning' to do, but he was happy after his husband reciprocated his feelings.

The call with Kibum ended and Minho called for Jinyoung, "Let's start with cleaning."

"Yes sir," Jinyoung said.

This cleaning they were referring to was actually cleaning the company by removing the people planted by the Choi couple.

***

After a long day at work, and after getting his parents arrested and giving the prosecution the required documents and evidence, Minho came back home.

Taemin and Emma had left an hour ago, and Kibum was sitting in their bedroom, going through some articles.

Minho entered the bedroom and hugged Kibum, "What are you looking at honey?"

Kibum hugged Minho back and showed him his phone screen, Minho smiled looking at the article kibum was reading, it was named 'The charismatic Minho'

He snuggled his face into Kibum's neck as he gloated, "See I told you I have plans. "

Kibum nodded, "Yeah......"

They both then looked at each other and Minho leaned in forward to kiss Kibum, the slow and steady kiss suddenly turned into a passionate one. The hands roamed around each other bodies and the tongues twirled.

Minho held Kibum's chin to direct his kissing and Kibum was holding Minho's arms as they continued kissing each other.

After their make-out session, Minho decided to shower to try and control himself, seeing Kibum's hazy eyes when he kissed him was enough to make Minho go crazy, but still, he knew how to control himself and not force someone who is injured.

***

Minho and Kibum were now laying down on their bed, snuggling each other, Minho asked, "Kibum the day after tomorrow the Trial will be Held. Do you want to attend? If you want to, I can take you there and if you don't then it's fine. And if you ask me I want you to go and see for yourself that your parents can't come out and that they can't hurt you ever."

Kibum tightly held onto Minho as he said, "I will attend."

"You sure?" Minho asked he stroked Kibum's back.

"Yes. After all, you are here with me." Kibum said as he planted a soft kiss on Minho's neck.

"I will always be with you," Minho said with a smile as he kissed Kibum again.
_______________
Hyun's Note:-

Another update in a day. And thank you blueforfive As soon as I updated, you wrote so many comments and it made me happy. Thank you. and here is this chapter for you. I was going to upload it tomorrow but seeing your comments I decided to do that now.