Chapter 12

Jinyoung led Kibum to walk in front and he walked a step behind while guiding Kibum to walk incorrect direction.

They soon arrived at Minho's office, Jinyoung knocked on the door twice and when they heard a 'Come in', Jinyoung took a step back, "Then I will go back to my work, You can go in now."

Kibum smiled, "Thank you."

Jinyoung too smiled politely and went away. Kibum straightened his cardigan, and fixed his hair a bit, before entering the office, he was very nervous, he clenched and then unclenched his hand a few times, trying to calm his nerves down.

"Hey." Kibum said lightly as he walked in, Minho looked up, and paused for a second, Kibum looked amazing in that outfit, Minho took a deep breath and then smiled, "Hey."

The conversation paused, and they both couldn't help but feel a bit awkward, maybe it was because of the whole atmosphere in the gloomy office, or the fact that it was Kibum's first time visiting Minho's office.

They both stared at each other, taking in the other's look, Minho sitting on the desk, in between piles of documents, in a black suit, thin glasses lying leisurely on his nose, a pen loosely hanging in between his fingers, the whole vibe he gave was Cold yet Charming.

While on the other hand, Kibum was standing in front of Minho, his hair covering one side of his forehead, a small smile on his face, cardigan loosely hanging on his shoulder, his neck which was flushed red due to whatever reason, it made him remind of a hedgehog, adorable but can attack you viciously.

After taking in the other's appearance, Minho said, "You can sit on the sofa if you like, or maybe go through that door, there is a bed you can lay there too. I have some work to finish, after I am done with it, we can leave."

Kibum gave a small nod, and decided to went to the door Minho pointed at, he entered and saw a bed in the middle of the small room, there was a coffee table at the end of the bed and saw the room, which made Kibum realize how hard Minho works.

Kibum sat down on the bed after removing his shoes, he closed his eyes to take a rest, he was tired both physically and mentally, and he was so worried about what to do when he will meet Minho's parents that he practically ran around the house.

Minho quickly finished with the paperwork and pushed small things to his secretary before going to take a look at Kibum, when he entered the room, he saw Kibum sleeping, he looked very peacefully.

He approached the bed and sat in the corner, he reached his hand out, trying to touch Kibum's face but that's when Kibum opened his eyes, "Huh? Minho?"

Minho retracted his hand back and just smiled, Kibum yawned and asked, "Are you done with your work?"

"Yes." Minho said, then after a pause for a second he said, "If you are tired, you can rest for a bit longer."

"No, it's fine. Let's get going." Kibum said he moved to stand up.

"Okay then."

***

Minho and Kibum arrived at the formal's place, it was a huge Building, decorated lavishly, and the whole building was owned by Minho's parents, this was something Kibum has only seen in a magazine, the whole building consisted of 15 floors, other than top three floors, all the other floors were used for gaming, indoor pool, etc.

The building has two more buildings adjacent to it, they were 10 floors each, and each was used by Minho's parents. In front of the buildings was a huge garden, with a pond and a bridge, in short, it was a rich person's way of spending too much money.

They both were guided by servants and took a lift and arrived at the 7th floor, where they were welcomed by more servants.

After walking for a bit, they arrived at the dining hall, where Minho's parents were sitting, they both sat down opposite Minho's mother.

(Quick Author's Note; From now on I will use Mrs. Choi for Minho's Mother and Mr. Choi for Minho's father)

Mrs. Choi, smiled slightly while the other hand, Mr. Choi remained stoic face. Kibum bowed slightly, "Hello, mother-in-law, father-in-law."

They both looked at Kibum and then Mrs. Choi said, "I told you to call me Mom."

"Ah yes. Mom." Kibum said. Feeling even more nervous.

"That's good." She said triumphantly.

After that there was a long silence, Servants came one after another and the whole meal was served quickly, by the time no one spoke.

When the most servants went away, and only three servants remained who were standing in the corner, minimizing their presence, Mr. Choi spoke up, "So how is your married life going?"

Kibum didn't know how to answer, he glanced at Minho who spoke up, "It's going good thanks to you." The tone he spoke in was rude which made Mr. Choi frown, but the man quickly regained his composure, "That's great."

Mrs. Choi laughed slightly and gracefully, "After all, I spent a long time choosing someone, I took care of your preference perfectly, I knew that you would like Kibum, he is your type isn't he?"

Minho who had begun eating, placed a dish at Kibum's plate, asking him to eat, which Kibum did, then he looked up, "The only thing you took care of your Sexual Orientation, that too after quarreling with me, my preference? My type? You don't even know about it. Don't act like as if you care."

Kibum was shocked and was going to say something when Mrs. Choi got up from her seat and slapped her hard. The loud, sharp, 'bam' rang throughout the dining room, together with the sounds of dishes crashing down came, as when Mrs. Choi leaned over the table, her cutlery fell down.

"You can't talk to me in this way!!" Mrs. Choi yelled.
_______________
Author's Note:-

Sorry for the late updates, actually I wrote this chapter yesterday, but some places needed editing and I felt that it was not good enough so I didn't upload it, So sorry.