Chapter 26

The next morning, at a restaurant. The Kim couple and Choi couple met secretly.

They all sat down on the pillow and delicious Japanese food was served in front of them, however, the atmosphere wasn't good. It was way too tense.

"Why did you do that?" Mrs. Choi asked angrily as he glared at the Kim couple. She was angry at them for ruining the plan and doing something unnecessary.

"You both ruined our plan." Mr. Choi stated, his voice sounding cold.

Mrs. Kim looked at the two people in front of her and said with a smile, "I know you are angry for ruining the original plan but trust us, this plan is way better."

Mr. Kim, "Yes exactly as my wife said."

"And how are you so sure of that?" Mrs. Choi asked.

"And what exactly is this new plan of yours? And let me tell you this if this plan of yours is not good enough and brings us any sort of harm, then remember it won't be good for you."

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim shared eye contact, they knew the consequences of their actions, if they make a single mistake it would be the end for them, but now they were sure of themselves and that their plan was full proof and would give them lots of profit.

Mr. Kim drank the cup of sake in front of him and smiled, "The plan is simple, yet effective, better than forcing them to divorce. We have hidden Kibum in a place Minho would never know. And You should know that Minho would do everything to search for his husband, my son, Kibum. And the place where we hid him is difficult so naturally, it would take time for Minho to find my son. So while he is busy searching for Kibum, you should take this as a chance to attack Minho's company and make everything yours."

Hearing the plan, the Choi couple was satisfied, they had planted a lot of people in Minho's company and if they start to take action sooner or later, the whole company would be theirs.

The company used to belong to the Choi Couple and they handed it to Minho, the company, when they handed it to him, was only one-fourth of what it is now but when they found out that their son is a business genius and expanded their company so much greed took over them and they couldn't help but want the company back.

The previous Choi empire was the size of the current Kim empire, which meant it wasn't small at all. But in front of a whole pie, a piece seemed small.

***

A whole week has passed by and Minho didn't hear a piece of single news about Kibum, as if the younger had vanished into thin air.

Minho's whole condition wasn't good, he wasn't getting enough sleep and would only eat once a day, and that was too small amount enough for him to last, Taemin and Jinki visited frequently and made sure that Minho was sleeping or eating when they did. Told him that he should sleep and they would keep watch and if they find anything, they would wake him up.

Minho didn't want to, but with some pressure, he had to.

One day after Kibum went missing, Jonghyun visited when he heard the news, he sighed looking at his friend's condition, and dispatched his own trusted people to look for Kibum.

Minho thanked him countless times and even cried. Jonghyun could only sit beside him and pat his back, trying to comfort him, seeing his friend so pitiful made Jonghyun realize that Minho loved Kibum, and he then started to look for the younger.

It was late in the afternoon, Minho was sitting in the living room, staring at the door as if waiting for Kibum to come back.

He could hear a sigh behind him, "You will burn a hole in the door."

Minho turned to see his best friend who decided to live here for a few days to take care of him, Jonghyun spoke, "Get some rest. Look at the dark circles under your eyes, if you don't get some sleep you will faint sooner or later and eat something too."

"But Kibum -"

"Choi Minho you listen to me, if you keep going like this and when Kibum comes back and sees you, he would be so angry and worried. So take care of yourself, for Kibum."

"But I- " Minho was cut off when his phone rang, he instantly picked up, "Hello Jinyoung"

"Boss I found sir Kibum's location."
_______________
Hyun's Note:-

Three updates in a day, I am tired. Guys I just wanted to tell you that, this fanfiction is coming to an end. I'll try and upload more chapters on Sunday.