Chapter 3

"Marriage is a risk, it's a great and glorious risk, as long as you embark on the adventure in the same spirit."

Marriage, is the end to almost every love story, those stories that end up in a happy married life, sometimes we wonder what would happen after that because Marriage is not the end, it's just a beginning.

And this was the same to Kibum, it was the beginning of who knows what, he didn't know what this marriage would entail. This thought scared him.

"This is where you are going to live," Minho said as he opened the door to his villa, Kibum walked behind him, looking around with a curious gaze.

Minho's assistant kept Kibum's bag down and stood three steps away from them.

"Um...Minho-sshi....where is my room?" Kibum asked, this was the second time they talked in the whole day.

Minho turned around and stared at him while stating, "Just Minho is fine, or if you want you can go the traditional way and call me yeobo too."

(A/N: Yeobo = Honey, in Korea Yeobo is used by married couples to address their partner in an affectionate tone.)

Hearing this kibum flushed and his neck turned red, a second later he realized the teasing tone in Minho's voice and huffed, "Minho is fine."

Minho smiled, a bit amused, "Good."

"And Jinyoung, carry Kibum's bags to my room," Minho ordered.

Jinyoung who is Minho's assistant quietly followed the order and left the couple alone in the living room of the villa.

"Y-your room?" Kibum stuttered as he asked.

Minho sat down on the couch, as he simply answered Kibum, "Yes. We are a married couple so obviously, we are going to share a room."

He said it with such certainty that Kibum couldn't even refute, he too sat down on the one-person sofa, adjacent to Minho.

After the silence continued for a while, Jinyoung came back, "Sir are you going to follow the schedule or are you going to postpone it?"

Minho checked the time on his wristwatch before saying, "Let's follow it. " He said to Jingyoung then turned to Kibum, "I have some work to do, so I'll be back late. If you want something to eat, you can order it, the address is on the fridge."

He said as he walked towards Jinyoung, "And also don't go out today unless you want to be surrounded by paparazzi." He turned the Television on as he said this. Showing what he meant by being followed around by paparazzi.

There was news flying around about their marriage, it was expected as they both are from a wealthy background, celebrities of a sort.

After confirming that Kibum understood he went, as soon as Minho was out of sight, Kibum slumped on the couch, what a bloody long day.

He looked at the clock that showed 4 in the evening, it was a second later that his phone started to buzz.

He didn't even need to check the id before answering as he was certain who would be calling right now.

"Is the news real? Did you friggin get married? And to Choi Minho at that!!!"

A loud voice came from the other and Kibum had to pull the phone an inch away to not hurt his ears.

"Yes I'm married to Minho, and yeah Taemin the news is real," 

Kibum said with a sigh, this still didn't feel real, yesterday night he was just single, and today he was married, and have moved out and is going to live with a complete stranger.

"A-are you okay?" Taemin, Kibum's best friend whom he met in high school and went to college together, asked in a low unsure voice.

"If okay means physically alright then I'm okay and mentally not so sure, this still feels like a dream or that someone is playing a goddamn joke on me," Kibum answered in a single breath.

"Oh" was all Taemin could say.

The line went silent for a minute or two until Taemin decided to speak again.

"So are you going to continue college? We are in last year, you can't no you shouldn't stop now. You have your whole life in front of you."

"Obviously I am continuing college. There is no issue regarding it." Kibum said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Then are you going to take a break?"

"Yeah, I have to...I don't wanna die in the hands of paparazzi."

"Good. I can see them in front of the college, near your place, oh I mean your parent's place and some near mine too....they might think they could get an exclusive out of me or my parents."

"Yeah don't tell them anything though."

"I won't. Trust me. Also what about your parents? What did they say during your marriage?"

"I-I ditched them in the morning and got married to Minho. I mean I had to retaliate in some way or the other. YOu know I can't let them do anything they want. If they want to use me as their political tool, they gotta do better than that....maybe make an appointment with Minho so that they could suck up to him. Because I won't let them do that on the day of my marriage."

"That's a weird way to retaliate."

"This is all I could." Kibum let out another sigh.

"Don't sigh too much, heard from somewhere, sighing makes you old. Anyway, everything's gonna be alright. Cheer up. Hopefully, your husband is a nice person."

"He seemed like a nice person in the few hours I have been with him."

"Then that's great. Kibum let me ask you this once again, are you okay?"

"Yeah, no need to worry.....Um...bye....my mom's calling me."

"Bye. Take care."

"Hmm...You too."

The call with Taemin ended and Kibum looked at his phone, he could see the times his mom had called him, he held back a sigh and then clicked on the call button.

"Yeah let's do this." He said trying to cheer himself up.
_______________
Author's Note:-

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, leave comments and votes guys. Love ya all. Bye