Chapter 27

A week ago.

Kibum ran to his parent's car and sat down in the back seat, everything was going well, although he was nervous he thought that his parents wouldn't go as far as to hurt him, so he tried to calm his beating heart.

After driving for a while, his father stopped the car, Kibum looked around to see that they were on the road to the place he used to live before, (he really doesn't want to call that place his home) and felt a bit relieved that his parents aren't taking him to some unknown place.

"Why did we stop?" Kibum asked, slightly clutching the seat belt.

"Nothing, I was just tired of driving." His father said as got out of the car. Kibum was suspicious so he too went out, he glared at his father, "What are you planning?"

His question was answered by his mother, "Why do you look at us with those eyes? We are your parents, we won't try to harm you."

Kibum scoffed at that, "As if I would believe that."

He said that as he got back into the car, he really was angry, at the nerve of his parents, to treat him as if nothing much had happened.

After Kibum went back into the car, Mr. and Mrs. Kim shared a smile, after that Mr. Kim went to a small convenience store and bought some water and food. Kibum felt that something was strange, his father disliked convenience stores, as he thought it was something only commoners would go to.

Kibum turned his phone on and his hand hovered over the call button, he wanted to call Minho and talk to him, but then again, he felt that Minho was busy and he would be bothering him he called him right now. So he kept the phone away. And it was a huge mistake.

Soon Mr. Kim started driving and they arrived at the Kim mansion.

The three of them entered the dining room and the food was served, Kibum sat down on the place he used to sit and asked, "What's happening? What do you want to talk about?"

"Kibum, let's talk as we eat." Mrs. Kim said.

Kibum gave them distrusting eyes, he didn't want to eat the food here, Mr. Kim sighed as he motioned for a servant to test the food, the servant bought a pair of cutlery and tasted every food, Kibum saw that the servant was fine and took a bite of the food.

Mrs. Kim smiled and began eating too, after taking a few bites in silence, she said, "I want you to divorce Choi Minho."

As soon as heard her, Kibum paused and then said, "Not possible."

Hearing him straight out refuse her, Mr. Kim said, "That's no way to talk to your mother. And you should divorce him, he is up to no good."

"I know who is not up to no good," Kibum said. He was angry at them, he didn't want them to badmouth Minho, and everyone knows this if Kibum gets angry he would not leave the other party any face.

Seeing that Kibum was not gonna listen to them, the Kim couple stopped talking about this topic.

It was late in the evening, when Kibum walked out of the house, he sighed with relief, he didn't want to spend any more minutes here, since he had a lot on his mind, Kibum decided to walk for a bit.

After a few minutes of walking later, he suddenly felt dizzy and he cursed, he knew he had let his guard down, there was nothing wrong with the food he ate, the problem was with the fruits he had in the evening.

"F*ck! Sh*t!" He cursed as he fetched his phone out, trying to call Minho, before he could press the call button, he felt a hand on his shoulder, and before he knew it, he was dragged into a car.

***

Kibum didn't know how long he passed out, so when he first opened his eyes, all he could feel was a splitting headache, which made him feel like dying, his vision was blurry, and he felt that closing his eyes was much more comfortable.

However he didn't close his eyes, he looked around to see a completely unfamiliar yet familiar surroundings, he searched for his phone on him but he couldn't find it, he tried to get up and soon noticed that left his leg was tied by a chain.

Kibum felt like cursing again, but he knew he should stay calm at this point, he pressed his hand against his forehead, and a few seconds later, he tried to gauge the situation and find out an escape route.

15 minutes later, Kibum sighed and felt like crying, he felt like an idiot, his parents have sealed the only window in the room, the chain was long enough for him to roam around the room but when he tried to reach the door, he was 1 hands distance far, it was an arm's reach but he couldn't.

If he tried to move forward, the chain wrapped around his ankle hurt, and felt like his bone would break.

When Kibum sat down on the bed, he looked at his ankle, which has turned red, and felt like blood would come out if he forced himself.

Kibum laid down on the bed and thought about many things, and tears slipped down his eyes, what could he do? He cried for who knows how long before he got up again and tried to search the room, he opened the drawers of the bedside table to find out it was empty.

He then went into the bathroom and looked around, there were only a few towels and a medical kit that had a few bandages and antiseptic medicine. He scoffed, his parents knew that he would force himself to go out so that's why they prepared the kit, which was like they were laughing at him, 'you can try to escape but you can't, you will only hurt yourself so here is the kit.'

Suddenly an idea came into his mind and he searched for soap or shampoo, thinking that he can try and slip off the chain or something. But after searching for a while he found out there was no soap so he could only let go of the idea.

Kibum could not think of anything, all his thoughts and ideas were useless, and a sense of helplessness came over him but he did not lose hope, he tried to think about where he was and hoped that Minho would come and find him.

Thinking of Minho made him want to cry again, he felt like he was a burden to him. A single negative thought bought out many more negative thoughts.
____________
Hyun's Note:-

I feel so bad for bummie~ 

I was supposed to upload 2 chapters today but my family suddenly wanted to go out, next update would be on Wednesday ig, since my college might give holiday due to a festival.