xxɪ: ᴍᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴍʀ. ᴅᴀ-ʙᴀʟɪɴ

I quickly snapped my head in the direction of the voice to see none other then the blonde traveler walking over to my direction.

I quickly shoved the tablecloth behind my back as Aether walked over to where I was. Once Aether was in front of me he frowned quickly as if he had just realized something. I blinked, confused before Aether started to say something to me, "You left the tavern." He said, somehow his face looked even sadder then before. 

'Ah- crap.'

"Only for a minute though." I tried to explain with a shrug. "I was um....." I paused for a second looking around till I spotted the little boy. "I was helping that boy get his ball off the roof." I pointed over to the little boy as I said that.

Aether blinked, confused before turning to look at the said boy. 

"Where's the ball?" He asked me once he had spotted the kid. "Oh it's up on the roof." I answered as I moved my hand to point at the roof of Angels Share instead of the boy. As Aether caught sight of the ball without another word he used his anemo powers to blow it off the roof. 

So while his attention was diverted I quickly threw the tablecloth behind some random barrel close to me. 

Once the ball was off the roof Aether still kept silent as he grabbed the ball and went over to the little boy before handing it to him.

Unknowingly to Aether I shot a glare in the direction of the kid but he didn't seem to notice as he took his ball from Aether and ran off without saying thank you or anything like that.

It took me a second to realize Paimon was there too because she was surprisingly being quiet too.

'Am I in trouble or something-?'

"Lets go inside now." Aether said blandly as he grabbed my hand without giving me a second to say anything and dragged me into the tavern.

The second we walked inside I heard many loud voices. 

Once I looked around I couldn't help but grin as my plan had worked.

Charles was behind the counter making many drinks while Venti was sitting on the counter away from Charles's work station playing calming songs. Although it did mildly surprise me when I saw Diluc helping Charles make drink since I didn't see him come inside the tavern. He must of went in through the back door.

Once the sound of the door closing was made many people looked over at us.

"Hitsuji!" A voice yelled out, followed by many others. "Are you going to give out the mora yet?!" 

Aether and Paimon both looked at me with pure confusion when someone said that.

"Your giving out mora?" Paimon asked me in disbelief as she stared at me with a shocked face. I smiled a 'sweet' smile before shrugging and walking over to the counter. "What can I say I'm giving back." I said before walking over to Charles. He just handed out a drink when he spotted me. "Ah, Hitsuji. I don't know how you did it but I just got ten times the amount of mora you asked me for. Also I got the wine and mora ready but it's going to take a minute to grab the apple juice so I'll do that when the rush is over." I nodded as Charles wiped his hands on a towel next to him before grabbing the wine bottle and a small sack made of sheep wool that was tied at the stop with a string. He grinned as he handed both to me. "I though that back might suit you best." He explained as he gestured to the bag with his head. I deadpanned before grabbing both of the items.

'I'm no longer talking to Charles.'

"Chibi-Chan~!" A heard a voice say which made me turn over and see Venti hoping off the counter as quickly running over to me. "Did you get it?" He asked me excitedly. He almost seemed like a little kid for a moment. I nodded before showing off the bottle which made stars go into his eyes when I handed it to him.