ɪᴠ: ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ

'Did I get teleported to murder mystery or something?'

I was still looking over the rock staring at the boy intensely trying to figure out if he was alive or dead without moving. I finally decided after thirty minutes of staring at the guy to walk a bit closer to him. I was a bit closer now and the first thing I noticed was-.

"His hair looks really soft."I mumbled to myself wanting to pat his head. 

I shook my head quickly and slapped my cheeks. 

'There no time to admire this guy if he's dead.'

I looked around a bit and spotted a long stick next to me. I quickly picked it up.

*Poke*

*Poke*

*Poke*

*Poke*

I suddenly heard a groan coming from the man and jumped at the suddenly sound before running back to the safe protection of my trusty rock and peaked over the rock slowly. I saw the boy sit up and rub his head before something caught my eye.

'His outfit doesn't look like it's from Mondstadt."

I looked around with a confused face before standing up and brushing off the dirt on his outfit. 

"Hello? Is anyone there?" He asked. I stayed hidden as I watched him walk around the sandy area.

Suddenly a coconut fell onto the boys head which made him quickly grab his head where the coconut hit.

'Maybe this won't be as boring as I thought.'

I let out a small grin as I watched the boy glare at the coconut.

-Timeskip-

Five days. That's how long I had been stalking this guy. He had actually been quite interesting despite his calm personality. Multiple time he had been pinched by a crab or tripped onto the sand for no reason.

I had just watched him make a fishing pool out of sticks and other random items that he had found and he was starting to try to catch some fish. But it seems like there was another plan in store because he fished a whole fricken child!

It was funny to watch him react because he just stared at the girl for a solid ten seconds with a confused face. He tapped her and suddenly the girl jumped up which scared us both.

She spit out a bunch of water before mumbling, "W-where is Paimon?" 

'Wait is she flying?'

I stared dumbfounded at the scene in front of me.

'Are you serious? The person who turned me into a sheep person couldn't have made ME fly?!'

"Oh uhm- I actually don't know. But it's a beach." The blonde boy said the the girl. She nodded at him before saying, "What's you name? Paimon's name is Paimon." I started to listen closer wanting to know the boys name. After all I had been stalking him for five days. "Aether." He said.

'Aether. That's a pretty name.'

Suddenly Paimon's stomach started to growl. She rubbed he head embarrassed before asking, "Wait do you have food?" Aether shook his head and Paimon slumped where she stoo- floated. "Do you know where we could get some?" Paimon asked which caused Aether to shake his head side to side again. 

'Are they stupid? Aether could just try to catch some fish again and-'

I heard a small growl too and looked down before I realized it was from my stomach. I quickly lifted my head back up to check if Paimon or Aether had heard the growl but luckily they didn't seem to notice. 

I mentally sighed and glanced at the duo again to see if they were looking before running out from behind the rock and too a small cluster of trees. 

'Maybe berries today.'

I started scouting for the fruit but I was completely unsuccessful. I'm in a forest how can I not find some berries?!

I slumped down against a tree before letting out a exhausted and tired sigh. 

'Why can't I just eat grass like animals do? That would make life so much easier.'

I ran my hand along the tips of grass around me before I suddenly froze. 

'Wait. I'm a sheep.'

I picked up a small blade of grass and stared at it for a solid twenty seconds.

'If I die that's future me's problem.'

And with that final idiotic thought I shoved the blade of grass in my mouth just to spit it out a second later.

"Ew. It's like eating sand." I said as I tried to get the taste off of my tongue. 

'Wait, do I smell cooking.'

I quickly stood up and ran to where the smell was coming from only to fall of a cliff. 

'Oh, so this is how I die- I'm sorry Amber I never really liked you because you never stop talking, And to that piece off grass I ate it can go die in a hol-'

I crashed into something softer then expected. 

'Oh, sand.'

"Who are you?!"

'Wait what-'