100ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ -ꜱʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀꜱ-

I can't believe my story got this big in such a short amount of time! You all are so amazing and thank you for reading my story! I mean 100k reads just- wow.

Why you will see almost every character in this chapter is because everyone from every nation was invited to this but not everyone came. 

Enjoy!

I walked into the Dawn Winery to avoid the cold weather. Once I finally remembered what I was here for I immediately started to look around in random places. In drawers, on shelves, on the floor, behind things, everywhere. 

I suddenly heard a door from upstairs open.

'Crap.'

I quickly looked around the room until I found a good make-shift hiding place. The first thing that caught my eye was a chair, so trying to be fast, I dove behind it.

Why is this so hard to find? I just want to go home and sleep but I need to find-.'

"Y/n?" I heard a familiar voice say. 

I turned my head to see the one and only Amber. But she was in different clothing then her normal attire. She was wearing a formal dress that looked like she was going to a ball or something.

'Wait don't tell me- has it started already?'

"What are you doing here? I thought you said you didn't want to come because of how tiring, boring, stupid, lame, crowded, and too much work this was." The brown girl asked me looking slightly confused. "Wow Amber if you don't like this that much then you should've stayed home like me." I answered her with a poker face. "I don't hate it. I'm just repeating what you said yesterday." Amber put a hand on her hip and sighed loudly at me.

There was silence for a moment after Amber's loud sigh before I decided to speak up again, "Well I'll be going now." I stood up and brushed invisible dirt off my shorts before staring to walk towards the front entrance to leave but the female next to me grabbed the back of my sweater before I could get very far. "No, no, no. Your already here you might as well stay!" Amber said to me with a bright smile which I responded to with a deadpan face. 

"But I have stuff to do." I said as the girl let go of the back of my sweater. "Oh yea? Like what?" "Sleep, eat some Good Hunter food, sleep some more, eat some more Good Hunter, sleep again." I said with a very serious face as I named my schedule for the night while counting on my fingers. 

Amber suddenly looked at me with a heartbroken and horrified face. 

"What?" I asked confused as Amber dramatically put a hand over her heart before saying, "Oh Y/n your so lonely! That explains why your so tired and sad looking all the time!" Amber said solemnly. "Wait I'm what now?" "Don't worry Y/n! You may have given up on your love life but I will mend it back together and find you the perfect suitor!" Amber stated happily. "Wait what-." But I couldn't finish my sentence as Amber grabbed my hand and start dragging me up the stairs of the winery and approached a room I had never been in before. 

'Ah- too much running- my legs- I'm dying.'

I went limp as Amber held my arm and swung the door open to the room.

Little did I know that by opening that door Amber had caught the attention of a certain group of ladies.

"Amber? Your back already? Did you get the blush?" I heard a another strangely familiar voice say. "Oh, I forgot about that..... But look who I found!" Amber said as she shoved me in front of her. "Y/n?! I thought she said she didn't want to come?!" Another voice said sounding extremely confused. "I thought so too but she was by the entrance when I found her." Amber explained to the females.