xɪɪ: ᴀ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ'ꜱ ᴅɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ

The only people I actually will tolerate talking to are now all gone and I have no idea where they went. All I know is that Aether, Paimon, and Amber are on a detectives quest sort of thing to find a guy named Raptor. But seriously what kind of name is Raptor? Did the towns people give him that name? If he picked that out himself that's just sad. 

I was sitting at Good Hunter with my head lied on the table as I waited for my food to come. 

'Seriously what is taking them so long? I didn't order as much as I usually do they should be faster.'

Meanwhile I was too involved with my thoughts to realized that someone was approaching my table. 

"Is this seat taken?" A voice said which made me lift my head in confusion.

There was a boy standing across from me with maroon colored hair with a dark brown streak in it and light olive green eyes. 

'I wonder if that brown streak in his hair is dyed.'

I shook my head to snap myself out of my thoughts before saying sarcastically, "No my friend Elmer is sitting there can't you tell." I said with a bored face. "Well then." The boy said before he did something unexpected.... He pretended to push someone out of the chair! "Now he's not sitting there." The boy said before sitting down across from me. "Touché." I mumbled to the boy who slightly grinned at my comment. 

"I'm Heizou, what about you?" The boy asked me.

'Hm, He doesn't know me. I guess he's not from Mondstadt.'

"Y/n or Hitsuji. Whatever you like I guess." I said with a shrug. "What is you real name?" He asked me. "Y/n." "Then that's what I'll call you." Heizou said with another small grin. 

"Your strange." I said to him with a calm face." Heizou looked sorta taken aback by my comment. "Iv'e been called strange before but not by someone with such a calm attitude about it." Heizou said as he scratched his cheek with a small sweat drop. "I'm a sheep person-thing what do you expect?" I said with a eye roll. 

"Miss Hitsuji." A lady said which caused me to turn over to her. There were seven dishes stacked up along her arms and she seemed to be struggling to hold it all. "Ah, sorry." I said quietly as I picked up four of the plates from her and set them in different spots on the table while she set the rest of the plates on the table. I did a quick bow as a thanks to the lady and she nodded before walking away. 

"Did you order this all for yourself?!" Heizou asked me confused which brought my attention back to the boy. "I'm a growing girl." I said with a smug face. "Yea sure.... Do you even have enough mora for all of this?" The boy asked me confused. "Yep. Turns out random towns people giving me mora for no reason comes in handy sometimes." I said with a shrug. "People just give you mora?" Heizou asked me which I just nodded at. 

There was silence for a little while as I ate with Heizou just awkwardly sitting across from me.

What? It's not my fault he joined me without my permission.

I looked up at the boy just to see him awkwardly looking around. I sighed before saying, "Are you going to eat or-?" Heizou turned to me with a surprised face. "I can eat some?" He asked me which I just nodded at. 

We both sat there stuffing our faces with all the different food I had bought and the awkward atmosphere quickly vanished when we had started to eat. 

-Timeskip-

After we had finished eating I had payed and walked off but to my surprise Heizou had quickly trailed after me and we had started to talk about random things. 

"Are you a traveler?" I asked him which he answered with, "How'd you find out?" "Someone who is in Mondstadt and doesn't know that name Hitsuji says it all." I said with a shrug. "Don't you wanna know where I'm from or why I'm here?" Heizou asked me as he placed his hands behind his head as we kept walking. "Not really." "Glad you asked!" He said with a grin and I mentally facepalmed. 

"I haven't been able to find a case to work on for ages! So I came to Mondstadt to see if people needed some help in that department." Heizou said proudly. "What are you a detective or something?" I asked him confused. "Exactly that." Heizou said. "Oh, well I have a case for you then." I said. "I can't find anyone who need help thou- wait you do?!" Heiozu stopped where he was so I stopped too. I nodded before saying, "Find that person or monster that turned me into a sheep person." I said seriously. 

"You weren't born like that?" He asked me confused. I shook my head and Heiozu smiled.

"Then consider me on the case!"