xᴠɪɪɪ: ʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢᴜʏꜱ

I nudged the bard beside me with my elbow which caused him to turn his head back to look at me. I then pointed back to the lyre and whispered, "The longer we watch them the harder it's gonna be for us to get the lyre first."

The bard turned to me and nodded as he seemed to get the idea. 

We both kept heading towards the lyre until we finally arrived in front of the object. 

We both didn't say anything until Venti smiled slightly and walked closer to the instrument in front of us. 

'Wow.... I thought it would be a lot more impressive looking y'know? Or maybe like blow up if you get to close to it of something.'

Just as Venti was about to grab it a lady came out of the fricken sky a grabbed the lyre before he could.

Venti's eye's widened in surprise as the girl giggled before making a shushing motion with her fingers. He quickly ran over to the girl and tried to reach for the lyre but the she held it out of his grasp. This went on for a little while as I just leaned against the wall, watching the scene play out. 

...

What?

Did you think I was going to help him of something? I'm a very busy girl at the moment. After all I have to do a very important task of watching Venti do all the work, so I can't help him. 

Venti turned to look at me as I leaned against the wall and said, "I could use a little support Y/n!" He said to me. "Hm? Oh ok." I mumbled as I looked up at the bard. 

I then took out a random flag that Klee had gave me the other day. I don't know what it's from but it looks like one of those orange flags that people put somewhere if there gonna build there or something. Then I started to wave it around and said, "Go Venti, you can do it." I think I was supposed to shout it or something but I'm to drained to do that. "I meant physical support not emotional!" Venti exclaimed.

When Venti shouted at me it caught the attention of the girl wearing purple and she turned to look at where I was. Her eyes widened in surprise at the sight of me and she quickly jumped over to me. It all happened so fast... She had grabbed me by my waist and picked me up before she started to run away from where Venti was. 

"Wait what-?" I asked confused as I looked around. I was being held by this girl as she jumped through the air. "Y/n!" Venti shouted worriedly which caught the attention of most of the guards and the very two people that Venti and I were hiding from, Aether and Paimon. 

Aether's eyes widened when he saw me high up in the air being carried by this girl.

"He will be very happy when I bring you back with me... to the Fatui." The girl said to me with a wide grin. "Who the frick is this he?" I said, slightly annoyed, "And what's the Fatui?" I asked, still slightly annoyed but now also confused.

'Oh crap, wait- Diluc warned me about some people called the Fat-oui or something like that.'

I then started to kick my legs around trying to get the girl to get go of me but she just laughed at my attempt. 

'Ew what kind of laugh was that?'

After awhile of kicking my legs around I just stopped completely. 

'Eh, my legs, I'm dying.. Maybe I should just let her kidnap me.'

"Y/n!" I heard someone yell my name and I turned my head to find the source of the voice. I then saw Aether, Venti, and Paimon all chasing after me  with worried expressions.

'Eh, they can just save me later or something...'

"Y/n if you don't fight back I am going to tell Amber you want to do a meet and greet with everyone in Mondstadt!" I heard the voice of Paimon yell.