xxxɪɪ: ᴏʜ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴄʜɪʟᴅᴇ

Both Paimon and Aether seemed pretty confused about my reaction to Childe as I boredly looked up at him.

"When did you come back to Liyue?" The ginger questioned which made me shake my head side to side. "I'm just visiting for awhile."

Childe frowned slightly at that which made me raise a brow in response. "What? You thought I would stay here with an angry Xiao out for my blood?" He paused and quickly questioned me, "Why is Xiao of all people out for your blood?" "That's a story for another time."

"Wait, Paimon's confused!" The pixie broke in mid conversation, making the both of us look over at her. "How do you two know each other?"

I chuckled softly before lifting up my thumb to point over at the ginger standing right next to me.

"I pretended to date him." I explained, making both Paimon and Aether's pupils dilate quickly. "What is with you a guys pretending to date you?!" Paimon shouted, making me remember when Venti said he was my boyfriend.

I shrugged and said, "Well, this one kinda just went along with it when I said he was my boyfriend." I glanced over at the blonde who looked super confused about the entire situation and we made eye contact right away.

"Uhm, an explanation would be helpful." He sweat dropped making me 'oh' and nod.

"So...."

-Flashback-

"Sorry little lady" A man with a dark brown beard and short hair stared down at me. "You can't get the discount. It's couples only." I frowned at the tall guy.

"What if I want to stay single for the rest of my life?" I raised a brow, making the man grow a tic mark at my complaint. "No partner, no discount."

My eyes suddenly widened as an idea quickly popped into my head and I glanced around the courtyard quickly.

'Bullseye.'

My eyes landed on a man who didn't seem much older then me, standing by himself next to the fountain. 

"Heyyyyy babygirl." I immediately ran over to the man, waving my hand over at him.

He looked over at me, obviously checking if I was calling for him.

Once I arrived in front of him he stared at me with his eye brows raised in amusement.

I shifted my eyes over, directing the ginger to look behind me which he did, spotting the man standing in front of the restaurant.

"Hey." He responded with a smile, looking back over at me.

I snatched his arm when I saw him playing along and started to drag him over to the restaurant.

"Come on! This place has a discount for couples!"

-End of Flashback-

"Of course." Aether sighed once I finished the explanation.

Childe laughed slightly making me look over at the man. "I'm still wondering by babygirl was the first nickname that came to mind." I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes. "Babygirl is a great nickname for your information."

"How did he recognize you then if you became a sheep person right before you left Liyue?" Paimon questioned, once again, interrupting the conversation. "Oh, that's because I've visited Liyue before. It's just been awhile."

Aether glanced back over at the ginger standing next to me and spoke up once again, "You're name is Childe... right?" Childe turned to look back at the boy and nodded with a chuckle. "Yes. Though it's more so an alias of sorts. Hm... how do I explain this." The man paused for a moment, quietly thinking to himself before his eyes lit up for a slight moment, "Ah yes! I don't suppose you ran into a lady named Signora in Mondstadt by any chance?"