ɪɪɪ: ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴅᴏᴡɴᴛᴏᴡɴ- ᴡᴀɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴜʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ?

After that... incident, at the Barbatos statue I had become popular for being a girl that looks like a sheep. The people of Mondstadt had started to call me Hitsuji and every time I went outside at least ten people stopped me to talk with me. And let me tell you, being famous is so- tiring. I just want to sleep but people like to talk to me when I going home which causes me to be talking to someone till midnight. Which apparently causes the towns people to love me more and think I'm such a cute sleepy sheep girl. So now I'm up till like one or two talking to people so they can see me 'cutely' yawn and almost falling asleep or rubbing my eyes to stay awake.I am kinda naturally not a good sleeper since I haven't had a good sleep in probably years now but this is taking it to a whole new level.

I took a deep breath before turning my doorknob and walking out of my small house. I was wearing my outfit with the brown hoodie with horn designs on it. I started to walk down the streets heading towards the fountain in the middle of town till I felt a hand on my shoulder.

'Here we go again.'

"Um. Excuse me miss, I'm sorry but I was wondering if your Hitsuji?" I turned to look at the woman with blonde hair and nodded. She smiled slightly before saying, "Well I just moved here yesterday with my daughter and she doesn't really like it here. So I was wondering if you could let her see you? I sure once she saw you and that you lived in Mondstadt she would want to stay." I woman said with a apologetic voice. I just nodded again without saying anything. "Oh, thank you! Here she is at the fountain over there follow me." The woman said as she led me to a spot at the fountain where a little girl with golden blonde hair was sitting.

"Akane, I would like you to meet someone." The mother said which caused the child to look up with a clearly unhappy face. The mom pointed to me which caused the young girl to look over at me. I took of my hood when she looked at me and stars came to her eyes when she saw my ears and horns. "Woah! Your so cool." She said and she hopped off the fountain. 

"Can I touch your horns?" She asked as I just nodded and crouched down so she could touch them. I didn't even flinch when her hand softly traced my horns. I was honestly used to kids wanting to touch my horns. 

After a bit more talking the woman had finally let me go and I started to waled down the stairs. I could see people start to walk towards me once they saw me and mentally prepared myself for a lot of talking. But instead I heard, "Y/n!" I turned to looked up at the source of the voice and-.

'Oh Amber I have never appreciated someone more than I do now.'

Me and amber had a deal me made when we were fourteen. She would help me out of situations where I had to talk to people if I would be her friend. The reason she wanted to be my friend was because she had realized I don't really hang out with anyone in specific and just talked to random people. So she wanted to make me happy by being my first friend.

"Hi." I mumbled as she walked up to me. We started to walked down the stairs together. "Just out of town for a bit for a walk." I said as I put my hood back on my head. Although the hood din;t help because people could tell my the horn design on the sides that it was me. "Oh ok! Would you mind if I walked out to the gate?" She asked me politely. "That would be nice." I said with a small smile as people started to walk away from us. Since Amber was gonna walk me out no one could talk to me. 

'Thanks Amber.'

Once we got to the gate she said a goodbye before walking away. The guards didn't say anything to me, I guess they could tell I was busy... with walking.

I walked past a kid named Timmie on the bridge and slowly walked around the pigeons do he wouldn't yell at me again for scaring them away and headed father out into the plains. 

I used my Geo vision to make rocks carry me to my destination. What? I'm not a fan of walking... or running, or anything that involves moving my feet.

I arrived at a sand covered beach with a beautiful ocean next to it. This was one of my favorite places to go to get away from Mondstadt.

I walked over to this huge rock and peaked over it to make sure no one was there. I had seen no one before I saw a flash of gold which caught my attention. I quickly turned to looked at the source of the color just to see a boy with blonde hair that was laid down on the floor of the sand beach with his eye closed.

'Oh crap- is he dead?'