ᴠɪɪɪ: ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡɪɴᴇ

Just as I jumped I felt arms clasped around my waist and pulling me back onto the pavilion. 

'Huh?'

The person that had grabbed me fell backwards causing me to fall on them to with my back facing them. The person grunted at the impact but didn't let go of me nevertheless. 

"W-what the heck were you doing Y/n?" I heard a male voice say. "Aether?" I asked confused. "I was trying to fly like you did." I said. 

Aether let go of my waist so I got off of him and sat up Aether doing the same right after me. "

"I thought if I jumped off that thing I would be able to grow wings like you did." I said confused at why he had stopped me. "Y/n, I was using a glider." He said with a small smile "A what now?" "A glider." He said again. 

I blinked a couple of times trying to process what Aether had just told me.

"You would have died if Aether hadn't stopped you!" Paimon said which caught my attention.

'Wait is it like my destiny to die from falling or something? I fell off a cliff twice and now I was about to jump off this thing-.'

Suddenly a hand was shoved in front of my face which cause me to look up and to see the very man who had saved me. "Thanks." I mumbled before grabbing his hand and hoisting myself up. "Thanks for saving me." I said with a small bow to Aether. Once I raised my head I was met with a pink tinted Aether. 

'Did I do something wrong?'

I walked over to where Amber was standing and looked at her with an annoyed face.

"I have been living in Mondstadt for two years and you still haven't given me a glider?! Yet when Aether came you gave him one right away?!" I yelled at her waving my hands around. "I have a reason though!" Amber said as she huffed. "Mhmmmm." I said with an eye roll. "I really do! You see I realized the wind always makes you fall asleep and when using a wind glider you feel a lot of wind so-." She said as she played with her fingers. "Hmph. I still don't forgive you!" I said as I turned my head to the side.

Meanwhile the other three people that were on the pavilion were just watching our argument. 

"If you don't give me a wind glider Amber I'm committing arson with Klee's help." I stated calmly with a small grin. Amber froze before mumbling, "I'll give you one later." 

"Y/n it has been awhile." I turned my head to see the Kaeya looking at me as he spoke in a calm tone with a grin. He walked over to me before grabbing my hand and kissing the top of it. "Yea I guess it has." I said my reaction sounding rather blunt. "Hm? Still no reaction from that?" The man asked me as he lifted his head but did not let go of my hand. "I mean you do it every time i see you so, no." I said with a simple shrug. "Well then." Kaeya said and without another word his quickly leaned in closer to my face and kissed both of my cheeks. 

'What the-.'

Kaeya stood up straight again a grinned at my reaction. Although it wasn't much and my blunt face didn't change my mouth was slightly parted open in surprise and my cheek were just the slightest bit pink. 

Paimon and Aether just stood there dumbfounded for a second as Amber sighed already used to this. 

Aether had finally realized what happened at quickly grabbed my away from the man before wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as setting his head on top of mine. He also slightly stuck his tongue out at Kaeya who looked surprised for a moment.

"What the heck is happening-?" Paimon asked Amber confused. "Oh just the usual. Every boy in the city simping over Y/n." Amber answered the girl.