xxx: ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴀ ʜɪɢʜꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ

Here I am, sitting on the wooden floor of a room in Wangshu inn with circular pink curlers on my head as my hair was wrapped up in them while Aether was sitting criss cross applesauce and applying some weird green avacado looking stuff onto my face. 

The said boy had his hair tied up into a high messy bun with a pink and fluffy bunny headband on his head holding back his stray hairs so they don't get stuck on the avacado stuff that was already applyed onto his face since he had done it a minute ago.

Both of us had also changed since Verr came back up and insisted on washing our clothes since she claimed they probably hadn't been washed in months. I mean, she wasn't wrong.

She also gave us some clothes to wear in the meantime but she only had stuff that people had left at the inn so we just had to pick out what fit us the best.

Aether had on some black short, shorts and a oversized white tee shirt on and a pair of fuzzy yellow socks while I had on a thin pair of grey sleep pants and a oversized white tee shirt on matching Aether's with some blue fuzzy socks on.

'I didn't even know these kind of clothes existed.'

Paimon was passed out on the carpet a ways away from us while all this was happening. For somone who was dead set on not sleeping on the floor she fell asleep real quick.

"There we go." Aether spoke as he finished putting the what he called 'face mask' on me.

I hummed and lifted a hand up to my face to feel what he had done but the blonde haired boy quickly snatched my wrist to stop me.

"Nuh-uh. You can't touch it." Aether explained, letting go of my wrist which made me 'oh'.

He then leaned over to the crrate next to him full of the spa stuff and rummaged around a bit. He then pulled out another small bag with had a bunch of more pink haircurlers.

He then turned to look over at me and asked, "Do you want to do my hair? It's might be a bit difficult though with my face maks on. I should've done the hair curlers first." Aether sighed as I stared at the boy with my pupils wide.

"Sorry curling ym hair might be too much wor-." "No it's fine." I cut Aether off as my eyes were focused on the boy's golden locks of hair and my mind was now deadset of playing with it.

Aether seemed a bit surprised at my intervenience in his sentence but he also looked abit worried at the same time. "Are you sure? It's okay if not don't feel pressured." I shook my head side to side at the boy's response. "No, I want to." Aether smiled slightly at me answer and then nodded. "Okay."

He handed me the bag with the hair curlers in it and I took it.

Aether then leaned over a grabbed a hairbrush out the of the crate before he stood up and I followed as he walked over to the bed and sat on the ground in front of the side of it. I plopped down onto the bed behind him and then opened the bag that had the hair curlers in it and poured them out.

'I'm lucky that Amber taught me how to use these things.'

Aether handed me the hairbrush which I thanked him as he nodded back and then removed the hair tie from his hair that was holding it up in a loose bun. He then carfully removed the pink bunny headband without touching his face mask which cased a couple stands of hair to fall down and stick to the mask.

After he finished I lifted up the hairbrush and ran it through the boy's hair.

"Y/n." Aether spoke up which made me hum back as I brushed through his hair. "When I find my sister. What are you gonna do?" I shurgged but realized the golden eyed boy could see me so I spoke again, "I don't know.... What are you gonna do?" I asked back which made Aether pause.