361-363 end

61

Chapter 361 Treacherous George

Little George nodded: "Teacher, you are right, you have to find someone to go with you. If someone goes with Teacher Qi, you will not be afraid of bad people."

"You are right. George, you are so right, That's what the teacher means." The principal said, "So, when you come home after school today, can you tell Captain Qi about this, if he is with him, Teacher Qi will definitely not have an accident."

"Teacher, you want me Is big dad going with little dad?" Little George asked.

People all over the country know the relationship between Qi Chuan and Qi Jingyan, so when little George called him like that, the principal also knew who he was referring to as Big Daddy. So he hurriedly said: "Yeah, don't you think it's safe to have Captain Qi with you? So I'll leave this to you."

Little George shook his head: "Teacher, don't worry, I will tell my eldest father, I will Protect my little dad's safety."

"Little George, you are such an obedient and smart student." The principal finally rubbed little George's head, and then went back to the office with confidence. Now he has done his duty. If Whatever happened, it had nothing to do with him, but he ignored one point.

As a father-controlled child, George child consciously has the obligation to protect the little father, how could he miss the opportunity to protect the little father? Therefore, the principal really misunderstood child George, so he wouldn't tell Qi Chuan about it. He decided to go with his little father. Anyway, he also wanted to visit the home of child Yu Liang.

The principal never imagined that George's child's selfishness was very deep.

So when school was over, the principal appeared again, sent Qi Jingyan and little George out of school in person, and then winked at little George to signal.

Little George nodded and blew a kiss to the principal to reassure him.

Now, the headmaster is more at ease.

When little George followed Qi Jingyan into the car, he covered his mouth and smiled secretly. That principal is so stupid. It is impossible to ignore such a smart child and give him a chance to surpass him. George is a little man, and he must do it himself to protect his little father.

As for the eldest father, that is an adult's business, what does it have to do with him?

Qi Jingyan looked at George, who was smiling and malicious, and couldn't help asking curiously, "What are you laughing at?"

George said, "I can finally rest tomorrow, I'm happy on weekends, I'm so happy, hahahaha ."

Laughing like a little fool.

But Qi Jingyan had no doubts about him: "Well, I'm also happy. I can finally rest tomorrow. I'll go to see Yu Liang tomorrow, and then let's go to a picnic."

"Okay, okay." Little George said, "I I like picnics the most, is grandma going too?" The grandma he said was Mrs. Qi, "and two grandpas." Butler Wang and Commander Qi.

"I don't know, I will wait until I see the children of Yu Liang and ask them." Qi Jingyan said

. "He won't say when there are so many people, because he is still young, and he only knows how many people are happy." Dad, I have an idea, a small idea. "

"What idea do you say." "Qi Jingyan said.

"Yu Liang is your student, so you care about him, right?" Little George asked.