321-330

21

Chapter 321 The Little Yellow Chicken Goes Abroad

"You have to look at the fishing net. There is a group of fish swimming over. When they enter the fishing net, you must close the net." Xiao Huangji said, "The fish are swimming in the water, can you see clearly? Do you have good eyesight? "

Qi Jingyan replied: "I can see clearly, my eyesight is good." The body function of the superhuman is good, not to mention that Qi Jingyan is a wood-type superpower. The wood-type energy in the body will heal the body by itself, and his body does not care. Whether it's vision or hearing, it's all great. "That's good, you do as I say." Little Yellow Chicken follows. Although he was instructing, he was not idle. He asked Qi Jingyan to take out something, and then sat on the deck while eating and pointing. The day was very pleasant.

After about ten minutes, Qi Jingyan said: "The fish are here, but there are very few, only two."

"You don't make a sound, don't make a movement, if you see too many fish, just close the net. If you make a sound, The fish will hear it," said the little yellow chicken.

Qi Jingyan blinked: "The fish can also hear the sound in the water?"

"Of course you can."

"Then can Ah Chuan hear my voice in the water?" Qi Jingyan asked.

"...No, he went down to the bottom of the sea, a little deep and a little far away, so he couldn't hear it." Little Yellow Chicken explained to him.

"Oh." Qi Jingyan lost interest again.

It was another ten minutes, and the two fishes that had just arrived hadn't swam away yet. They were eating in the fishing nets. They had small mouths and were slow to eat. So while they were eating, gradually other fish began to swim over. Qi Jingyan was lying on the deck and looked out of the deck. With the eyesight of his supernatural being, he counted six fish, and hurriedly closed the net to prevent the fish from eating up.

He picked up the net, and there were six live fish in the net, and he was very happy.

"Little yellow chicken, look, there are fish, there are six." Qi Jing Yanzun, "there are six, which is much faster than me fishing.

" Do you have an oven?"

"Yes." Qi Jingyan knew the oven. When he was in Wangjiacun, he also watched Uncle Wang bake something. But the question is, "What do you want to bake?"

"Grilled fish." The little yellow chicken said naturally.

"But the fish has not been washed and cannot be roasted." Qi Jingyan said, "It's very dirty."

"The sea water here is clean, and the fish can be washed in the sea water." The little yellow chicken obeyed.

"But I don't know how to wash fish, and Achuan isn't here either. Xiaoyu certainly doesn't know how to wash fish, can you?" Qi Jingyan asked.

The little yellow chicken's mouth is deflated, and of course he can't wash fish with a chicken. However: "I heard that sashimi is also delicious. Islanders like to eat sashimi very much. When we go back, Uncle Wang can make sashimi."

"I haven't eaten it before, is it delicious?" Qi Jingyan looked at it. By the literal meaning of fish, he could also imagine that sashimi was raw fish.

"I don't know, you can try it." The little yellow chicken was a little greedy. Although eating will not affect his body and he cannot feel hungry, he is used to thinking of himself as a chicken. So when it is time for dinner, he will naturally cry hungry. But when it comes to the island country, the little yellow chicken is silent for a while, "Jing Yan, I have an idea."