271-280

71

Chapter 271 An Han is about to give birth

"Yes, so we have to speed up the time to encircle and suppress them. When the white snow disperses, we will have no advantage." Qi Chuan said, "The next thing about the ability user will be handed over to Gao Lang, and the army's encirclement and suppression of Brother Jiang and Gao Big brother is in charge, thank you for your hard work."

"Yes, a lot of bullets are needed to encircle and suppress them, and the bullets have not been released yet." Jiang Jun said, "Gather all the wood-type abilities to spawn corn bullets, prepare them today, and set off tomorrow." Qi Chuan said .

In the afternoon, everyone started to get busy, and the wood-type abilities began to spawn corn bullets. The corn was all corn in Qi Jingyan's space. Li Kuohui, these ability users, just came to Tangyue Island, and they are going to be busy. A Miao, the wood-type ability user, was called to the material department to produce bullets.

Whether Tangyue Island is good or not, at first they only felt that they came from the base report, but now they came to Tangyue Island, seeing the environment inside, they have to praise, Tangyue Island is really good.

Tangyue Island is the only one of all bases that does not accept supplies. Although the shelter is a room for 30 people, the environment inside is very good, there is air conditioning, and it is free. In such an environment, it is absolutely impossible to find in other bases. Moreover, the wood-type ability users work on Tangyue Island and have supplies to send. This is a guarantee of life for the wood-type ability users who have relatively weak combat ability. Unlike some bases, those with living abilities such as wood-type abilities and water-type abilities are free labor in the hearts of base people.

Tangyue Island's apocalyptic report again caused a sensation in all bases. Three-point report: One is a report on the combination of humans and zombies, and the zombies can make the mother pregnant. The second is a report on intelligent zombies and spiritual zombies. For the people of the country, this report is also very meaningful. And the third report is about zombie color blindness.

Of the three reports, the most meaningful was the first, which terrified everyone. Zombies and humans can actually be combined, and a zombie baby can be born. Once this happens, the danger to humans is even greater. What if the zombies and humans are combined again in the future, and a smart zombie is regenerated?

Zombies can be disguised, especially intelligent zombies and zombies that have evolved. As long as you don't see the eyeballs, you can't find them as zombies at all. If they catch ordinary people and rape them, and the mother's body gets pregnant because of this, the crisis for human beings will be even greater. . So before that, we must carry out a comprehensive encirclement and suppression of the zombies.

If you wait for all the snow to melt, it will be difficult to deal with zombies.

During the evening meal, Qi Jingyan hadn't come back yet. Qi Chuan went to the material department and saw that Qi Jingyan was busy, and those who received the clothes were still coming in and out.

"Qi San Shao, you are here."

"Qi captain."

"Qi captain is good."

"Hello... Hello."

Qi Jingyan raised his head: "Achuan, you're here."

Looking at his blushing, busy The exhilaration of his appearance made Qi Chuan think that he likes the current environment very much, he likes to be busy, and he likes to have something to do. "How much is left?"