251-260

51

Chapter 251 Auntie's Big Quarrel

Tangyue Island's bumper harvest of crops is not only the credit of the wood-type abilities, but also has something to do with Uncle Wang's purification of the land.

But it's a big gain after all. As early as after the bumper harvest, Tangyue Island sent telegrams to bases across the country, telling them the news. Of course, the steps are also told one by one.

With the precedent of Tangyue Island, many bases began to prepare fields. However, they don't have that big field. 25 wood-type abilities are not difficult, but 50 acres of fields and 15,000 acres of fields are the most difficult. Moreover, the water consumption of these fields is also very large. The water consumption of the Tangyue Island field is sufficient, mainly because there are two tertiary water system variant koi. These two are more useful than 35 water-type abilities.

Another point, the seeds are not easy to collect.

Qichuan collected the seeds in July. In mid-September, he informed all parts of the country about the wasteland reclamation on Tangyue Island. After two months, many seeds could not be used, and some seeds were even harvested secretly. gone. Or, some seeds were eaten by mutant animals.

Therefore, there are not many seeds in various bases across the country. However, the absence of fields is the most important thing.

Let them relocate their bases. It's November. Those bases haven't been relocated yet, but they have nothing to do with Tangyue Island.

At this moment, the material department is distributing materials, while the crop cultivation experts at the base are discussing matters with Zai Qichuan.

"Captain Qi, the average temperature in our country in November should be between 13 and 17 degrees, but this November is still a hot summer of more than 30 degrees, and because of the ridiculously high temperature, those who normally need 3 The rice grains that take months to mature are already ripe. Our suggestion is that these rice grains should be harvested early. Because this kind of weather is so unusual, and we don't know when the weather will suddenly turn cold. By that time, I am afraid that there will be so many rice grains. It is difficult to even dry it in the sun," said the cultivation expert.

"What you said makes sense." The weather in November was still over 30 degrees, which was indeed unusual. The 50 acres of crops planted in mid-October will be harvested at the end of November because of the birth of wood-type abilities. There are more than 14,000 acres of ordinary fields left. Uncle Wang will also purify the soil when he is free, and the soil bag has been purified. In places where crops are grown, the ratio is one to ten, and in places that have not been purified, the ratio is one to one hundred.

It can be seen that there is no light-based ability to purify the soil bag, and even if other bases have fields, the harvest rate is extremely low. The Research Institute of the Capital Base had issued two reports before: one was a report on the awakening of supernatural powers, and the other was a report on the antidote and purifier. However, even if there is a report of the purifier, other bases will not be investigated. Because the research institute of the capital base was a rat whose gun was aimed at the head of the red-clothed zombie, but at the critical moment, the red-clothed zombie escaped. Then he turned around abruptly and looked at the crowd at the door.

According to Qi Jingyan's space vegetables as the research object, the research came out. Qi Jingyan's space vegetables grow with light energy, which contains light energy that can purify everything. Those research institutes searched for ordinary plants based on this report, it was useless at all, those plants had no light energy.