181-190

81

Chapter 181 Business is very good

"First: Now we have a total of 30 people. I, Wang Ming and Yin Feng are excluded. You are 27 people, and I will be divided into 3 groups of 9 people. Then you choose a captain. If new people join in the future, they will be equally distributed to Each group.

Second: The task I arranged for you is not to collect materials, but to sweep the streets. Street sweeping is to kill zombies and dig crystal cores. You have dug crystal cores and you can get them here to exchange materials, so for you For example, it is equivalent to collecting materials.

Third: Do you have space and wood-type abilities that you know and have good characters? Or light-type abilities. Every time you go out to sweep the streets, I hope you all You can bring wood-type abilities, because ordinary people have no resistance to zombie viruses, so I don't like that you died of zombie viruses."

Everyone listened to Qi Chuan's arrangement and was very moved. When following Hong Kuan, Hong Kuan would only ask them to do this and that, but whenever there was danger, his cronies never participated. Because they are ordinary people, the crystal cores they get don't have their share, and they are just dry food.

Sure enough, the captain is better.

Moreover, the captain will also consider their safety.

"Wood-type ability users may be difficult to find." Yan Kai said, "The base has just released the end-of-the-world report. At this time, everyone is very welcome to wood-type ability users, so wood-type ability users will also choose strong ones. Team. And... we are all ordinary people, and wood-type abilities won't be willing to follow us, right?" Although it is a question, it is actually very sure. Which wood-type power user is willing to follow ordinary people?

"I know that if the wood-type ability person will not follow us willingly, then we will hire an outsider." Qi Chuan said, "In the form of employment, he does not need to follow us all the time, we hire him. If we come back and forth on the same day, we Dinner is included, one vegetarian, one meat and one apple. If we can't go back and forth that day, we will include lunch and dinner, dry food for lunch, dinner is the same as before, and of course, three meals for the next day, and then a first-class crystal core every day. He doesn't have to do anything, just treat you when you're injured."

This treatment can't be called good or bad, but it's easy. The important thing is to have one meal a day, now one meal a week is not bad.

"I'll go to the task bar to recruit." Yan Kai said.

"Okay, if possible, find a space ability user, and the treatment is the same." Qi Chuan said.

"Understood."

They should be here soon after they have succeeded in the past two days. By then, there will be more of you. In the future, strive for each team to have an ability user.

Qi Chuan said again, "Although everyone is a team, the collected materials are owned by everyone. If you have any opinions, you can withdraw."

"There is no captain."

"We are willing to follow the captain."

"Everything obeys the captain. Arrangement."

"oK, where are you living now?" In

the military dormitory arranged by the base.

"Since you have left the military, don't live in the military dormitory. Soldiers' food is provided for free, and the base provides it. It is not suitable for you to receive food from the base. I will solve these in the future." Qi Chuan said. The reason why the soldiers can receive food for free is because the soldiers set off in a whole team, and the collected materials are also handed over to the base and are not stored in private.