71-80

71

Chapter 71 The young master wants to set up a stall

During Qi Jingyan's trip to Tucheng County, he received a lot of goods:

1. 7 flamingos, each about 12 kilograms.

2, 4 spoons of chicken, each about 2 kg.

3, 6 crested ibis, each about 3 kg.

4, 5 golden antelope, each about 900 kilograms.

5 or 6 antelopes, each about 150 kg.

6. 2 rhinos, each weighing about 4,500 kilograms.

7. 4 giraffes, each weighing about 2000 kg.

Among them, there are 11 nuclei.

This is the harvest of him and the little tiger. They look a lot of meat. Qi Jingyan's happy eyes are bent into crescent moons. In short, he is very happy and happy. He knew that the little tiger liked to eat meat, and the meat could be eaten for a long, long time.

Then, he took out a 4-kilogram spoon chicken: "Eat this tomorrow." The little yellow chicken said that the meat of the mutant animal also has energy, but the energy without the nucleus is abundant.

That night, Qi Jingyan took out the laptop from the space warehouse, which Uncle Wang bought for him to play games, and he was going to write a report today.

But this report is definitely not written by him, but written by the little yellow chicken.

The little yellow chicken got out of the chicken body, and the shadow entered the computer. The computer was automatically happy, opened the word automatically, and wrote it automatically. Seeing Qi Jingyan felt amazing.

However, he has never been easily affected by external things, and then he took out the 11 crystal cores that were cleaned, he and the little tiger each had five, and the remaining one was kept.

After one person and one tiger have finished sucking the crystal nucleus, the report of the little yellow chicken is also written, and it returns to the chicken body. "For the sake of my report, can you give me a supper?"

Qi Jingyan nodded.

"I want to eat strawberries."

The next day

Yesterday was a tiring day, Qi Jingyan overslept this morning, and it was Fang Qiong who brought Qi Jingyou to play that woke him up.

Qi Jingyan sat at the dining table to eat, and drank shredded pork and white porridge. The shredded pork was the two kilograms of pork that Qi Jingyan took out when he left yesterday. An Han marinated it with salt, then steamed it and put it in the refrigerator to stew the porridge. pretty good. The side dishes are grilled dishes made by An Han, and poached eggs. .

The little tiger was lying on the table, enjoying the same treatment as Qi Jingyan. However, he drank more porridge than Qi Jingyan and ate more poached eggs than Qi Jingyan.

The little yellow chicken also squatted on the dining table, nibbling its apples.

Qi Jingyou sat next to Qi Jingyan, an eight-year-old child, although very polite, but staring at the poached egg, it was clear that his mouth was greedy. Probably because his sight was too direct, Qi Jingyan raised his head and glanced at him before continuing to eat.

Fang Qiong and An Han sat and chatted. She thought to herself, An Han is a smart woman. Living in Qi's villa is far from comfortable here. There is no hostess here. An Han is in charge of the chef. In addition, her son has a lot of supplies, including fresh meat, vegetables, and fruits. , An Han is here to enjoy happiness.