51-60

51

Chapter 51 The Fall of Tucheng County

"Pregnant?" Qi Jingyan wondered.

"Yes."

"What does pregnancy mean?" Qi Jingyan said he didn't understand.

"It's just that there is a baby in the stomach." Qi Jinghui suddenly felt a sense of powerlessness, this third brother wouldn't be too ignorant of the world.

"Eldest young master... Eldest young master..." There was an anxious voice from the door, and a male police officer in a police uniform ran in.

Qi Jinghui got up: "What's the matter?"

"Eldest young master, Captain Jiang asked you to come over. Master and Uncle are also here."

"Anything?" Qi Jinghui asked.

"The army from Tucheng County came back just now. They were attacked by wild animals yesterday. There were more than 8,000 people in a division, and only more than 2,000 people came back."

"What?" When it comes to wild animals, they are so powerful?" Although the army is not a superpower, the troops in the army are all good, and there are also some superpowers. More than 2,000 people came back from more than 8,000 people. This kind of sacrifice is too shocking.

"The animals have mutated, their size is two or three times larger than normal, and mutated animals are different from ordinary animals. They are very intelligent, as if they have wisdom." Hao Linfeng said.

Qi Jinghui didn't say anything anymore, he passed by immediately, and Lu Kunjie followed.

The head of the office building

in Tucheng County reported yesterday's situation: "There are too many wild animals, and one is worth ten. Even if we have guns, we can't kill them with a single shot. In the end, our bullets are running out. In order to protect those The people are here safely, and the rest are staying at the base to stop those wild animals, and now I don't know how they are..."

"One to ten? How powerful are animals?" Some people asked, expressing that they couldn't believe it.

"They... mutated, the animals have mutated." Tucheng County District Division Chief said, "We brought two of the animals." With that, the soldier brought two boxes. After the box was opened, the people present were speechless for a moment when they saw the two animals inside.

"This is the golden monkey and the spoon chicken." Qi Jinghui stood at the door and saw the animals in the box, "but the body is three times the normal size."

"Yes, it's the golden monkey and the spoon chicken." Li Xi came to the box and turned over After looking at it, "If such a big spoon chicken attacks from the sky, not to mention ordinary people, even those with supernatural abilities can't resist it."

There was a brief silence in the office.

"The more than 6,000 soldiers who stayed in Tucheng County don't know what's going on. The top priority is to save them first." The commander said with a heavy heart, "Young Master Qi and Master Li, you are the best of the superpowers. The power users at the base are led by you, and please take action."

Neither Qi Jinghui nor Li Xi said a word. Because if they go, they don't know if they can come back alive. To be honest, it is not worth it to use the lives of 6,000 soldiers to save the lives of ordinary people. In the end times, the first thing to preserve is strength. But the duty of the soldiers is to protect the common people.