201-210

1

Chapter 201 Take Paige Shopping

Seeing that the time was almost up, Mrs. Qi took everyone away.

When leaving, each person took a pound of spareribs and a radish.

Uncle Wang is a smart person. Originally, the trading hall was open every day, and their materials were obvious to all. Today, as soon as Peppa brought it back, they came to the door, but they must have thought they were going to kill pigs and come to get some pork. But now Peppa didn't kill him, so Uncle Wang couldn't tell them to go for nothing.

In the evening, when the team members returned from collecting supplies, they were all stunned to see a pig raised at home. Especially the first group and the second group, because they caught Page together. However, seeing them, Paige wagged his tail proudly, "The pig still has a temper."

No, pigs don't treat people as people.

"It has a name now." Qi Jingyan said, "It's called Peggy, and I took it."

Everyone couldn't help but think. In their Tiger Roar Team, there is an unwritten rule that Qi Jingyan is the boss, his things are more important than anything, and his pigs are more honorable than anyone else. Moreover, it is a pig with a name.

"This name... it's really good." Qi Jinghui gave a thumbs up, "The third brother's name is great to marry. After the eldest brother gets married and has a child, the matter of choosing the name will be left to you."

Qi Jingyan said: "Okay. ." This sound should be a little loud.

Qi Jingyan, who had just harvested a peppa, was in a good mood. After dinner, he decided to go for a stroll in the bookstore, and then let Han Tiantian also take a look at his Peppa. He and Han Tiantian have a good relationship recently.

An Han also just had a good meal. Pregnant women need to walk more before giving birth, which is conducive to childbirth, so the two took Paige for a walk together.

Since coming into contact with the masses, the young master began to have vanity, and he wanted to show off Peppa.

Qi Chuan did not follow, and the Tiger Roar team was going to have a meeting. Moreover, in the base, no one will hurt Qi Jingyan, and more importantly, with Qi Jingyan's ability, no one will hurt him. Although An Han followed, Qi Jingyuan was relieved.

"You all went out on missions today, and the base issued two reports, but you didn't see them. And these two reports were broadcast by telegraphs and radios to the bases across the country." Qi Chuan said, and passed the report to the base. Go down and show them.

After five minutes, everyone read the report. Qi Chuan asked: "What do you think?"

Everyone was silent, not knowing what Qi Chuan meant.

"It doesn't matter, Yan Kai, you are an ordinary person, you say it." Qi Chuan said.

Yan Kai hesitated for a moment, but answered honestly: "I am an ordinary person, if the crystal nucleus medicine is really effective for ordinary people, I am very happy."

Qi Chuan did not say anything else, and then asked: "Chengji, how about you? "

I..." Chengji laughed twice, "If this is the case, ordinary people have become superhumans, and there are more superpowers, which is of course a good thing. When dealing with zombies like this, our human's combat effectiveness will increase." improved.

"Haiyang, what do you think? Qichuan asked Jiang Haiyang again.

Jiang Haiyang thought about it for a while, then stretched out three fingers: "I have three opinions. "