81-90

81

Chapter 81 The squeamish little tiger

"Nephew Qi, don't dislike it." Seeing that Qi Jingyan didn't move, Magistrate Li said with a smile.

In fact, Qi Jingyan never knew what disgust was, he was just thinking about it. There was no little tiger on the dining table. He didn't know whether to put the little tiger on the dining table or not. He always remembered the grievances the little tiger suffered when he was at Qi's house.

Hao Linfeng saw Qi Jingyan's hesitation, and said to Magistrate Li: " Magistrate, can we bring some dumplings for our young master's pet?"

"What?" Magistrate Li thought he had heard it wrong. People can't get enough to eat, so they need to feed pets?

"We can exchange supplies." Hao Linfeng explained, "The young master's pet has been eating and living with him, so..."

Li County Magistrate said to Mrs. Li, "Bring some dumplings for Qi's nephew's pet. "The

little tiger has dumplings to eat, and the dumplings are celery and pork. The little tiger likes to eat meat, and one bite is very fragrant. But: "Roar..." The little tiger let out a low cry, the meat of the dumplings was not enough to fit between his teeth.

So, Qi Jingyan gave him chicken thighs with sauce.

The faces of Magistrate Li and his wife were a little embarrassed, but it wasn't that they were angry, but that the young man's behavior was a little strange.

The little tiger took a bite, and disgustedly grabbed the sauce chicken thigh with his claws, which was not fresh and did not like to eat. He stared at Qi Jingyan aggrievedly again. After eating the meat of mutant animals, it really affected the life of the tiger for a hundred years.

"This pet is very human." Mrs. Li said with a smile.

Qi Jingyan thought about it, took out a roast duck from the space warehouse, and handed it to Hao Linfeng.

Roar... The little tiger grabbed it with its claws, but Qi Jingyan patted it off: "Be good." He said aloud.

The little tiger was stunned, and then infinitely wronged, he was about to cry. Qi Jingyan had never hit him, but now he hit his paw... The little tiger jumped off the dining table and ran out wagging his tail.

Qi Jingyan was stunned for a moment, then chased out.

"Little Master." Hao Linfeng followed him out with the roast duck.

"Qi Sanshao." The mouse followed closely, but he said to Damu and Pigeon, "You eat first." The

little tiger ran very fast, and he disappeared in a flash.

"In the bottom of the black car in front." The mouse said, he saw it with his psychic abilities.

Fortunately, there is only one black car in front, so there is no need for Qi Jingyan to distinguish it. He walked to the car, then crouched down: "Come out." The

little tiger was hiding under the car and looked at him, but when he saw him coming, he turned around, pointed his butt to Qi Jingyan, and swayed his tail. of.

"Be nice and come out." Qi Jingyan's soft and glutinous voice was actually not imposing at all.

Roar... The little tiger let out a low cry to convey his dissatisfaction.

"Come out and eat roast duck for you." Qi Jingyan said, took out a plate and put it on the ground, then took out the roast duck and placed it on top.