111-120

11

Chapter 111 Meeting the Need for a Man

"It's fine." Lin Yingying took out the mineral water from her bag. This was the water that Wang Ming had filled with water-based abilities when they set off, not real mineral water. She took two sips sparingly, and felt that the few people who had just come up were staring at her, and she indifferently stuffed the mineral water into her bag.

She has no sympathy for these people, and in the future, sympathy is superfluous.

If it was only her today, she would definitely not save these people.

"Master, do you have anything to eat?" The man sitting in the passenger seat was called Yang Baojun. He was forty this year, and before he died, he was also a figure in the town, and he was very happy. He was big and burly. It was Wang Ming who was driving.

Wang Ming was depressed, did he take him as a driver? "No." He was a little brother himself and was raised by others, so he was not angry.

Feeling Wang Ming's attitude, Yang Baojun smiled: "Little brother, I've been hungry at home for two days, I'm really hungry, just give me something to eat, even saliva. I can work for you, do laundry and cook."

If a rat or a pigeon is driving today, the biscuits or bread will also be sent out. But Wang Ming is different from the mice. He is someone who has been betrayed by his companions. He is more realistic and understands better than anyone else. Yang Baojun's rhetoric does not work for him. There will be no compassion either.

When the team pushed him in front of Qi Jingyan, they didn't care about his life or death. Even teammates he knows can betray him, not to mention this man he doesn't know.

"Little brother, please, give me something to eat." Yang Baojun saw that Wang Ming was silent, and he said again, "Otherwise, I'll give you money, and a pack of biscuits will give you a thousand yuan, is that okay?"

Wang Ming sneered in his heart, when he was a fool? What is the money for in the future? Money can't buy supplies.

Seeing that Wang Ming was still silent, Yang Baojun said again: "Five thousand yuan, five thousand yuan to buy a bag of biscuits is not a loss, right?"

Stupid. Wang Ming continued to watch the car silently.

Yang Baojun gave up and looked at Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan behind him. He was stunned for a moment. I didn't notice it when I got in the car just now, and now I realize that the two people behind are a bit special.

The handsome, clean-clad young man sat in a proper manner. The other man, with white hair reaching his waist and a grim face, leaned on the boy and hugged the boy's shoulders, with a kind of indescribable elegance.

Rather than saying that the man is handsome, it is better to say that his long white hair is more attractive.

Of course, the woman in the back who was rescued like him was automatically ignored by him. Yang Baojun looked at the faces of the boy and the man, both full of energy and ruddy, showing that they had lived extremely well in this world. To live well in the future, eating is essential.

So he flattered: "Two friends, I'm really hungry, do you have anything to eat? I can repay you by being a cow and a horse."

Qi Jingyan looked at him without speaking. Qi Chuan glanced at him coldly, hugged Qi Jingyan, and continued to eat tofu.

Yang Baojun was boring, turned around and sat down obediently.

When it was almost noon, the sky was dark, the thunder and lightning flashed, and then I heard the sound of thunder: rumbling... The person sitting outside the topless cargo box was startled, because it was lightning that fell to the ground, and it was very dangerous.