131-140

31

Chapter 131 Meeting Qi Jingyuan

Qi Chuan pulled Qi Jingyan and said, "Yanyan is by my side, and I want to protect him." He had no objection no matter where he was, but the only requirement was to bring Qi Jingyan with him. There was no Qi Jingyan in his sight, so he felt uneasy. .

"The front is too dangerous." Uncle Wang said.

"Then I don't want to go ahead." Qi Chuan said decisively, the willful little tiger doesn't care about the safety of others, he only cares about his words.

"..." Uncle really wanted to educate him, but he only thought about Qi Jingyan's safety and Qi Chuan, and Uncle Wang felt even more favorable. If this person is in normal circumstances, that's fine. "You and the young master are behind me, I'll be the first."

"Okay." Qi Chuan was happy.

Qi Jingyan blinked, a little confused.

The way up the mountain was very peaceful. There are no animals on Qindao, so there is no need to worry about the appearance of mutant animals, the only thing to worry about is zombies. But on their way, no zombies appeared.

The rat is exploring the path with his mental abilities, and it is a good thing for him that there is no danger. So the group walked all the way. After walking for about 15 minutes, the mouse said: "The research institute is here, I saw the research institute... What's the matter?" Uncle Wang asked.

"I saw a driveway. It turned out that there was a road next to it. You can drive to the "Rat Road

". "Is there anyone in the driveway?"

"There are zombies, and there is a car parked. The door is broken." The mouse replied.

"It's normal to have a driveway, otherwise how would the researchers get up? It's impossible to walk all the steps here." Hao Linfeng said.

"Let's continue up, don't worry about it, it's important to find the second young master." Uncle Wang said. Then he asked Xiao Huangji, "Mr. Xiao Huangji, can I trouble you to go to the driveway to take a look?"

Everyone was ashamed, thinking that Uncle Wang was a serious person. The chicken clucked away.

"This... Little Yellow Chicken can understand?" Lu Yang was surprised.

Uncle Wang explained: "The mutant animals are all very intelligent. They all have the IQ of a seven- or eight-year-old human child. Some of them can understand human words, but they can't speak human language.

" To raise a mutant animal, it is best to be brave and good at fighting, and you can advance and retreat together when killing zombies." Lu Yang said.

"Shi Hongfei has a fighting dog." Wang Ming said, "When we escaped from the telecommunications company, Shi Hongfei rescued him on the road. Later, this dog followed him. After a few days, the dog not only grew up, but also grew older. It's getting more and more powerful, and it's human. Now I think it should be a mutant dog." Wang Ming said.

When they found Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan who were cutting the mutant yellow peach tree, it was the mutant dog who led the way, with very sensitive ears.

"So, not all mutant animals will be hostile to humans." Da Mu said.

"It should be different from other animals." Pigeon said, "The animals in the zoo are independent. Dogs are the most loyal friends of human beings. Some dogs are even domesticated. After they mutate, they are not as fierce as animals. I think it is So."