231-240

31

Chapter 231 Little Boy Parents

"The meat is delicious, does eldest brother like to eat meat?" The little boy's eyes lit up when he heard it. When he eats meat every week, he is happiest when Qi Jingyan thinks about it: "I like it." He likes to eat mutant animal meat.

"I like it too, but I haven't eaten meat for a long time." The little boy sighed, and then said, "Big brother, I will call you when I have meat to eat in the future."

Qi Jingyan suddenly felt a little sad. He took out a bun from the space warehouse and put it into the hands of the little boy sitting in front of him.

The steamed buns were still steaming, and the smell of meat came out from the inside. These were buns made of mutant animal meat. Uncle Wang specially made them for him and put them in his space. There were 20 buns per pound of mutant animal meat.

"Is it for me?" The little boy's tutor is very rich and very good. Even in the end of the world, he has not become willful because of rare food, and is still very polite.

Qi Jingyan likes polite and well-behaved people.

"Well, here it is." Qi Jingyan said.

The little boy glanced at Liu Tian, ​​and after Liu Tian nodded, he took the bun, opened it, and handed half of it to Liu Tian's father.

Liu Tian shook his head in relief: "Dad doesn't eat it, you eat it, you eat it and then you will grow taller, and Dad will be happy." The

little boy is actually sensible, and he will give him all the delicious food at home, although he doesn't know the future What the world means, and I don't know how dangerous it is outside, but he will eat, and he will work hard to grow up quickly.

Arriving downstairs in the commercial building, Qi Jingyan carried the little boy down from the top of Page, and found that the little boy's buns only ate one-third of the buns.

Liu Tian's house is rented. The three-bedroom and one-hall house is rented together by three households. The family of four rented a large room, which was separated by a curtain. He and his daughter-in-law lived inside, and his mother lived with the little boy outside.

Liu Tian's father died at the end of the world, and the family of five originally lived together.

It is inconvenient for a family of four to rent a room. After all, Liu Tian and his daughter-in-law are in their thirties, which is when their desires are great. However, Liu Tian's mother is very interesting. In the evening, she will take her grandson for a walk downstairs to give her son and daughter-in-law some time to do errands.

Or when she is resting, she takes her grandson to play, and her son and daughter-in-law can also do errands. Originally, they were tired of sweeping the streets, killing zombies, and collecting supplies every day, so once or twice a week was almost the same.

"It's a little messy at home, please don't mind boss Yanyan." Liu Tian was embarrassed to think about it, after all, their family of four only had one room. It's not that they can't afford to rent two rooms, but rather than renting two rooms, it's better to save the materials or crystal cores for renting another room and spend them on food.

"Well." Qi Jingyan responded.

When I entered the house, there was nothing in the hall. The three households shared the rent, and everyone dared not put their things outside, for fear of being taken away. "Liu Tian, ​​what's your answer..." Liu Tian's wife just finished drying her clothes when she saw Liu Tian came back with a strange boy.