28. Halloween Tradition

"You don't have to stay with me, Seb. You were planning on going out with the guys," Y/N stated as she sat on his couch with her legs crossed. The pair had been dating for about a year, and when deciding what they wanted to do for Halloween, they had decided to go out with their separate friend groups before meeting back at his place for the night to pass out candy. 

"I was, but I wouldn't be okay with going out with them knowing you were here alone," He said, sitting down beside Y/N and picking up her blanket-covered legs and placing them on his lap. 

"Sebastian, I have my book, candy to pass out, and Rocky Horror. I'll be fine, you go out with the guys, and I'll see you back here when you're done," She said, looking at him thoughtfully.

"You sure?" he questioned, and she laughed as she moved closer to him with her legs still on his lap. 

"Of course, I'm sure. I worked too damn hard on your costume for it to be hidden all night, go enjoy your boys, and when you get back home...you...can...enjoy...me," she finished between kisses.

"You know this only makes me want to stay home more, correct?" he questioned, leaning his forehead against her's as she smirked. 

"I don't doubt it, but you need to get your ass up because I'm sure they're not that far away," she said, leaning back to her original position, and he sighed, standing up. Before heading upstairs, he placed a kiss on her forehead. About five minutes after he went upstairs to get ready, his buzzer rang, and Y/N looked through the camera and smiled at the sight of the four men who were outside.

"Come on up, losers," she said, buzzing them up before unlocking the door, making her way back to the couch, and opening her book. Soon the four goons came stumbling into the house laughing, having obviously pregamed a little bit. 

"Hey! Thought you were dressing up; what the hell, Y/N/N?" Anthony asked, coming over and hugging her as she laughed. 

"All my friends happened to have gotten sick, so here I am," she said with a shrug as the others came and sat on the furniture in the living room. 

"Fuck 'em! Join us for the night," Will stated with a shrug, and Y/N was quick to shake her head. It's not that she doesn't enjoy spending time with his friends, because she does, she knew that it'd been a while since they'd had a guys' night, and she didn't want to crash it. 

"How 'bout this? You bring me back some alcohol, and we'll call it even?" She asked with a raised brow. 

"That is doable. When we get back, it is our goal to get you drunk off your ass," Chris said with a laugh just as Sebastian came out of his room. 

"Yeah, we will not be doing that. Still need her to function a little," Sebastian said, shooting a wink her way, which incited all the men to pretend to gag. 

"Oh shush, as if you're all virgins," she said, pointing at them, and that shut them up as Sebastian came and lifted her before sitting on the couch and pulling her down on his lap. She snuggled into him, and he ensured she was wrapped tight in the blanket. 

"What exactly is the plan tonight, Lads?" Sebastian asked, resting his head on Y/N's shoulder. 

"Lads? When the hell did you go British on us?" Chace asked.

"Shut it," Sebastian shot back, and Chace just laughed.

"We're gonna hit a couple of bars, don't worry. He will still be able to do whatever nasty idea you two have in mind," Chace stated, making sure that he was looking at Y/N for the latter part of his sentence. 

"All I ask," Y/N said with a smirk. The men stood up, and Y/N got off Sebastian's lap so he could stand up. She turned and looked up at him as he looked down at her before placing a few pecks on her lips.