-Kid's Movie (pt 3)

It's been a year since I walked out of what has now become Sebastian's apartment. It's been probably the hardest year of my life, but nobody said working on yourself was gonna be easy. In fact I think it's safe to assume that when you go through any self betterment process, you should expect hardships. I've learned that I don't have to be so hard on myself, I was always praised for being the one child that succeeded and did well while my mom's friend's kids didn't. So it was almost as if their hopes and dreams were pushed onto me in a way and that puts a lot of pressure on a person. So as soon as I felt as if I wasn't going to live up to the expectations I would spiral.

Thankfully, while I'm still working on it, I'm much better than I was. In fact I dropped out of grad school and opened my own bakery, which has always been a dream I had. Tonight's the opening of 'Over the Moon'. I've spent all morning running around making sure everything was perfect. It honestly took my best friend to drag me out of the bakery so I would get ready.

Now that I'm entering it for the first time after everything was set up for the party my nervousness began to turn into excitement and I was ready to open. An hour in the place was packed with people getting treats and people making toasts. I was went around and mingled with the guest, getting to know them and also taking orders for different occasions.

"She actually did it," I heard a Boston accent say from behind me and I turned and saw Chris Evans standing there holding his arms open to me with a smile. Of course I'd gotten close to Chris over the course of mine and Sebastian's relationship.

"That she did. Come to buy up everything, Cap?" I asked as we pulled apart.

"I didn't come to buy everything, but I did bring backup to assist with that," he said pointing over to a corner where a group were standing. I took a look at the faces and noticed Anthony Mackie, Mark, Chris Hemsworth, Winston, RDJ, Zoe, Scarlett, Scott, and Sebastian. Mark and I made eye contact and he waved me over. I took a deep breath and headed over to the group.

"You do know you'll now be baking for every party I have from here on out," Robert said with part of a cupcake in his mouth and I laughed as I gave him a hug.

"I offered before, but for you? I'll raise my price," I shot back and he laughed.

"Wouldn't expect anything else, hun," he said as I went to hug Mark. I hugged everyone and froze when I got to Sebastian.

"I knew you'd do it someday," he said to be with a small smile and I gave him one back.

"That you did," I said before a blanket of awkward silence covered us, and safe to assume the others felt the awkwardness because Anthony stepped between us brining my attention onto him instead.

"Now let's talk about making a Mack Attack cupcake. It's of course gotta have all the chocolate, because well homie is a lot of chocolate," he said moving his hands up and down his body and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I think I might pass on that one, but thanks though," I responded gently patting his cheek.

"But you have a Winter Solider cupcake. I think it's only fair if the falcon/captain America gets one as well," he shot back.

"You have a cupcake named after me?" Sebastian asked surprised.

"I mean, technically it's named after the Winder Solider, but yeah," I said with a shrug before my best friend caught my eye. "Excuse me, it looks like there might be a situation. I'll try and find you guys before you leave, thanks for coming," I said before walking off and waving to the group. When I got to my best friend they had informed me that it was time for my opening night speech. I went up onto the stage that I had built into the bakery for performers and cleared my throat.

"I want to thank you all for coming out tonight to support this opening. Baking was something that I would do every weekend with my noonie and it's something I hope to do with my children and grandchildren as well. I wanna thank everyone who believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself," I said looking at Sebastian only to get a sheepish smile in return, "I hope that Over the Moon gets to become a part of your story just as it's become mine. Thank you again, and enjoy the treats!" I said before walking off the stage as the music began again. I needed a moment because I felt myself getting overwhelmed so I went into the back and sat in my office. A few minutes later the door opened.

"Y/BF/N, I'll be back out in a minute," I said not bothering to look at the door as I laid on the couch in the office.

"It's be," Sebastian's voice rang out. I sat up so fast that I almost fell off the couch. "Can I come in?" He asked still holding the door open a bit. I nodded my head and he closed the door before com in and sitting beside me on the couch.

"I'm so proud of you, Y/N/N. You've done so much in this year it's amazing," he said after a couple of minutes of silence.

"Thanks. It means a lot, Seb," I said smiling shyly at him before looking ahead again, we fell into silence but this time it lasted a bit longer.

"I never moved on," he said out of nowhere and I looked at him confused.

"Huh?"

"I never moved on. My heart was never open to anyone else, because you still hold a grip on it. It's been a year, Y/N. You said that if in a year's time you'd find me and if my heart was still open to you then we'd try us again. You didn't find me, so I came tonight to find you. To find you and tell you that my heart will always be open to you. I love you Y/N," he said taking a hold of my hands leading me to look up at him. When it comes to Sebastian his eyes say it all, and just one look into them I knew what he was saying was the truth.

"I love you too, but before we even think about this there are some things you need to know. I'm not the same person I was a year ago, now that's not to say my insecurities aren't there, because they still are. But it's more of a I won't deal with comments about my age anymore, I won't sit back and bite my tongue. I'm more out spoken," I said and he nodded my head.

"And I wouldn't dare make a comment about your age again. I meant it then and I mean it now as well, our age difference doesn't bother me. I just used it because I knew it would hurt you and that's where my own issues came into play. Once you left I went back to therapy and realized that even though you meant the most to me, I was trying to push you away in fear that you'd find someone younger than me,"

"I could've found someone younger, that's true. But there's no way that anyone would treat me as well as you did, when we weren't fighting. I love you so much that yeah sure I found other guys attractive but I couldn't imagine a life with them like I did, and still do, with you," I said leaning into him and he smiled.

"So, where does this leave us?"

"Well, I think that if we're gonna make us work maybe we go to couple's counseling once or twice a month just  as check in thing. I love you and I mean that. My future has you in it, but we can't purposely mentally and emotionally hurt each other anymore," I said and he agreed.

A/N: Alright, here's part 3. I personally feel as if this isnt' as good as the first two parts so I might take it down and rewrite it. But though in comparison with the first two I'm like meh, overall I kinda like it lol. I know, confusing. So please please please comment and tell me what you thought of it!!