6.

aaliyah's pov

i hopped in the shower and looked at myself again in the mirror. i was so fat. those two bites were really weighing me down.

i jumped on the scale and saw i now weighed 101.2

i quickly grabbed my phone and texted a picture to beatrice.

me: babe i'm so fucking fat. i managed to go from 100.3 to 101.2 from water and two bites of food:/..

bee<3: ew liyah that's gross. i'm only 95  right now. you really need to catch up. how about you do some workouts??

me: after my shower most definitely.

i placed my phone down and hopped into the shower. i quickly washed my hair and hopped out.

i threw on some clothes and walked outside to my room.

i quickly laid down and began to work out.

i just needed to get under 100 lbs.

two hours passed and i laid there gasping for air. fuck i was so tired.

i walked over to the bathroom and weighed myself again.

99.8 lbs

perfect.

i sent a picture to beatrice and walked downstairs.

i saw all of the boys sitting there on the couch and i quickly went to turn around.

"why in the hell did it take you almost 3 hours to shower?" calum asked.

"um, i worked out for a bit. i work out every night." i replied slowly.

"you guys go back to what you're doing though. i'm going to head on upstairs. goodnight!" i smiled as i quickly moved to walk upstairs.

"aaliyah hood. come here please." calum spoke.

he used me full name. he was serious.

i slowly walked over and sat down in a chair across from the four of them.

"so, i've noticed your eating habits just from you being here for one day and i definitely see what your parents are talking about." ashton started slowly.

"for fucks sake, not this again." i sighed as i sat back.

"babe, you ate two bites of food, did you really expect no one to notice?" michael added.

"it's not your business what i eat, when i eat, or how much i eat. stay out of it." i spoke firmly.

"that's not really an option at this point. mom and dad sent you here because you're unhealthy liyah." calum spoke.

"of course mom and dads angel of a child could never do anything wrong. butt out of my life. it's my life and i can do what i want." i muttered.

"not when what you're doing is killing you." calum countered.

"whatever." i sighed as i went to stand up.

"not whatever, look i hate to be the person to step in because i'm not the best at handling this, but we're going to set up some rules here." luke spoke quickly.

"i'm not a kid." i spoke as i turned back around.

"we will eat every meal as a group and if you don't eat then i guess it will be a long night for whoever is staying up with you." calum replied shortly.

"fuck you." i spit out as i walked up the stairs.

"you are also going to start attending therapy sessions with ash." calum shouted.

"like hell i am. in your fucking dreams." i yelled back as i slammed and locked my door.

i grabbed my phone and looked at the time. it was 3:17 for bee.

i facetimed her.

"he- what's wrong liyah?" she asked as she answered the phone.

"they fucking know and they are going to make me become fat." i sobbed into my hands.

"i don't want to be fat bee." i whispered as i wiped my eyes.

"oh fuck, i totally forgot your brother was a doctor. um, maybe try purging? i've never personally done it, but i hear it helps when you're forced to eat." bee suggested with a shrug.

"what the fuck is purging?" i asked.

"making yourself throw up. it helps people stay skinny. i don't want to be in this alone liyah, please stay skinny with me." beatrice begged.

"of course bee. it's just hard because they are all so fucking up right about it." i mumbled.

"well, remember, skinny comes at a price. it's hard to be skinny sometimes, but it's worth it in the end." bee spoke with a smile.

i went to reply when i heard someone speak.

"who are you talking too? ashton asked from behind the door.

"shit bee, i've got to go. bye! i'll text you later love you!" i spoke rushed as i hung up.

i opened the door and saw ashton standing there.

"what's up." i asked shortly.

"i just came up to talk with you about what's going on, but who in the world were you talking to? they don't seem like a good influence."