21.

after walking a couple floors, i found a room with a scale in it. i quietly walked in and stared at the scale in front of me.

this object somehow dictated my life, even if i didn't want it to, it did.

i slowly stood on it and looked down to see that i went from 99 to 90 lbs in the past couple days from throwing up everything i ate.

i took a quick picture before i started to head off back to my room.

i ended up bumping into someone half way there and looked up from the floor to see michael standing there.

"sorry mini hood." he spoke quickly before bending down to help me up.

"no, you're good mate. you're the only one i'm not crazy pissed at right now anyways." i shrugged gently.

"what happened?" he asked as he walked with me back to my room.

i explained the whole situation to him before he spoke up, "so, do you expect me to believe the whole burning thing?"

i looked up at him some what shocked that he was able to read through my lie.

"i-i just didn't want to fluids to make me fat." i confessed as i leaned back in the bed.

"now that sounds more like the truth. liyah, fluids are meant to keep you healthy. not fat. you were never fat to begin with." michael spoke gently.

"you say that. all of you say that, b- "but what? we're not lying to you. we just want you healthy." michael interrupted.

"i fee fat mickey! i just do. when i look in the mirror i see a fucking whale." i spoke as tears formed into my eyes.

michael stared at me with sad eyes, "you don't even know how wrong you are mini hood."

"i wish i could prove myself wrong." i sighed.

"sometimes we can't beat something on our own. when you're ready, you have four boys who are willing to die before they let you lose to this." michael spoke softly.

i nodded before thanking him.

he left the room quietly.

i took a picture of myself posing in the mirror and sent her the information. almost immediately i got a message back from beatrice.

bee<3: i'm so damn proud of you liyah. you look so beautiful. 5 more pounds to go.

i placed my phone down and felt tears enter my eyes. i didn't want to live like this.

i slowly stood up and walked over to calum's office.

i slowly peeked in and saw he had his head down.

i walked in quietly and sat down on the couch.

he looked up at me and began to speak.

"no please, just listen." i sighed.

calum shut his mouth and sat across from me.

"i secretly weighed myself and i'm 90 lbs mate. i should be happy about this. i shouldn't feel like i'm dying inside out. i took this picture and sent it to bee and for the first time in a long time, i look like a fucking skeleton. i'm so scared of gaining weight though. i don't want to be this skinny but i can't gain weight because i'm scared. i want to get better, but not if i have to gain weight." i sighed.

"b- "i know, unfortunately that's the only way i can get better. i want to cut beatrice off. she's been there for me for so long, but she's hurting me. i see her and i can't help but compare myself. she's a couple pounds lighter and i instantly feel the need to catch up. my hair is fucking falling out, i have bags the size of a shopping bag under my eyes, and i'm losing my goddamn mind. so please, help me. i know i'm mean, rude and the list goes on b- "of course i'll help you liyah. you're my baby sister and all i want is for you to be healthy." calum whispered with tears in his eyes.

i looked up at him and immediately walked over and collapsed in his arms.

"it's been a while since i've been hugged like this." i whispered.

"well, get used to it because that's all i'm going to be doing from now on." calum smiled gently.

"let's get you back to the bed and we'll talk with ash tomorrow about recovery." calum whispered as he walked back with me to my room.

i felt somewhat hopeful. maybe i could potentially make it to 26.