1.

aaliyah's pov

"why are you even sending me over there? i don't want to fucking go. he fucking left us here so why should i run back over to his ass." i spit out in frustration.

"aaliyah! language. we want you healthy baby. he lives with his three mates from here. you remember them? ashton, michael, and luke. they are all successful doctors that i feel can provide you the greatest amount of support." mom spoke softly.

"i'm not going mom. you can't force me. i don't want to live with him." i mumbled.

"i know baby. we don't want you to leave either, but we can't handle your disorder anymore. you're sick babe." dad spoke.

"then send me to a fucking clinic not to live with my stupid brother." i spoke with frustration.

"he's not stupid aaliyah! he's one of the best doctors in america. why are you being so ungrateful." dad spoke firmly.

"because! you're sending me off to live with someone i don't know! sure he sends me a birthday gift or a christmas present every year but i don't know him." i said firmly.

"aaliyah. it's not up for discussion. your plane leaves tomorrow." dad spoke as he walked off in frustration.

i stormed off to my room and slammed the door. i was leaving everything. my friends, my job, my parents, pretty much my whole fucking life here in australia.

i heard a soft knock on my door and saw mom walk in, "you know we love you right liyah. we love you so damn much, we just don't know how to help you with this. we see you becoming weaker and weaker and all we can do is watch because you won't eat. don't worry, we didn't tell calum why we were sending you out, but please try to get better there." mom spoke with tears in her eyes.

i looked at her with tears in my own eyes and hugged her. "i'm just frustrated because i'm leaving everyone behind here." i spoke softly.

"oh speaking of that, do you want to be online school or start a private school there?" mom asked swiftly.

"i would prefer online so i didn't have to restart." i spoke.

"of course darling. see you tomorrow." she smiled lightly as she walked out of the room.

i laid in bed and almost instantly fell asleep.

calum's pov

"aye could i have you guys come sit down here for a second?" i asked.

ashton was already sitting on the couch, while michael and luke ran down the stairs like absolute children.

"i know this is last notice, but do you guys mind if aaliyah comes to stay with us for a bit?" i asked.

"of course not mate! i am curious as to why she is staying with us though?" ashton asked.

"i honestly don't know, my parents want her to come out and live with me for a bit. maybe some sort of behavioral problem?" i spoke quickly.

"yeah of course! i mean i also don't mind. when is she flying in?" luke asked.

"tomorrow at around 5 pm. i unfortunately won't be off call at that point, are any of you willing to go pick her up?" i asked.

"i can do it!" ashton smiled.

"perfect! while you are doing that we'll come home and fix up the house." michael spoke.

aaliyah's pov

i woke up the next morning and packed up the final remainder of my clothes. i walked downstairs with my suitcase and grabbed an apple.

i bit into it slowly. i saw mom come from around the corner.

"g'day love." mom spoke softly. "are you all packed and ready to go?"

i nodded and quickly threw my half eaten apple away. i saw mom look and quickly put a fake smile on her face.

"your father is out in the car waiting for you." she smiled as she pulled me in for a rihjt hug. "remember i'm only a phone call away."

"i love you mom." i whispered.

"i love you too baby."