9.

as i was sitting in calum's office, luke walked in with a soft smile.

"what's up?" luke asked as he sat down.

"nothing." i replied dryly.

"um, so you're brother wanted me to take you to a nutritionist because he's busy." luke spoke awkwardly.

"no." i spoke with a glaring facial expression.

"he said it's not an option." luke spoke slowly.

"bro, fuck off please. i don't need this right now, i'm fine." i spit out.

all of a sudden i felt two hands grab me and pick me up.

"luke hemmings! put me down." i shouted as he started to walk away.

"ouch, you used my full name. i suggest you stop screaming." luke chuckled as he carried me out of the hospital.

i slumped over his shoulder defeated until he set me down in the car.

"fuck you." i muttered as i put my seatbelt on.

"oh how you wish you could." luke joked as he started the car.

"both you and calum did that. gross." i spoke as i crinkled my nose.

"in my defense, it's a lot more weird for calum to do it than me because we're not related." luke smiled.

"whatever." i spoke with an eye roll.

confession time. of course i would never ever act on this because he's too old, but i've always had a baby crush on luke.

i covered my face as it heated up.

"aw someone's blushing." luke laughed as he pulled out of the hospital.

i smacked his arm and turned the other way.

"so, who's the guy i'm going to?" i asked.

"his name is dr. louis tomlinson. he's a mate of ours. don't worry, he's super kind." luke replied.

"i feel like you guys know everyone." i spoke with a sigh.

"we probably do. we are really well known doctors for what we do." luke spoke.

i nodded and we sat in silence the rest of the way.

we pulled up to a cute building with a younger man standing outside.

"luke!" the man yelled as he went to give him a hug.

i stared at the two of them awkwardly. he better not hug me.

"you must be aaliyah!" the mystery man spoke as he went to hug me.

i quickly stuck out my hand. "it's nice to meet you."

he stopped in his tracks and looked over at luke who was trying not to laugh. "you too!" he smiled as he shook my hand.

"i'm louis tomlinson. just call me louis though." he spoke happily as he led us inside.

how could someone be so happy?

we walked into a consultation room.

"so, i don't know the extent of the situation and i'm not exactly going to dig into it, but ashton told me you have anorexia?" louis spoke softly.

"he thinks i do." i muttered.

"i see. well, let me just take your height and weight and we'll go from there." louis spoke quickly.

i saw luke stand to leave the room and i quickly grabbed his arm.

"don't leave. i don't know him." i spoke simply.

luke gave me a slight smile before sitting back down.

"just don't say it out loud." i spoke to louis.

"oki doki." he replied with a smile.

i stepped on the scale and he quickly took my height and weight.

"okay, so you are severely underweight for your height." louis spoke as he sat down.

"and? i don't really want to change that." i spoke simply.

"give me a couple minutes and let me work on creating a meal plan." louis spoke almost completely ignoring my remark.

luke nodded and dragged me out of the room.

a couple minutes later, louis called us back in.

"okay, so i recommend a minimum of 1000 calories a day. this might not be much, but it's better to start off slow and slowly build up to a normal amount." he spoke softly.

"absolutely not. do you want me to become fat?" i spoke almost offended.

"eating 1000 calories a day won't make you fat." louis spoke simply.

i grumbled and leaned back on the chair. i wasn't going to become fat.

"could i have a word?" louis asked.

luke nodded and handed me the keys.

"car." he smiled softly.

i nodded and slowly stood up and walked out to the car.

luke's pov

"i want someone to sit with her throughout meals. this is going to be really challenging. she's really far along. someone needs to lee her accountable. maybe you guys can rotate during dinner?" louis spoke softly.

"yeah. i'll definitely talk about it with the boys. thank you mate. we just want her healthy." luke replied.

louis nodded and handed me a paper filled with information.

"have her come back in 8 weeks and depending on her progress we'll either increase or stay the same." he spoke with a smile.

i nodded and went to walk out.

"you do realize she has a baby crush on you right? it's so obvious." louis laughed.

"yeah, i know. it's adorable, but calum would assassinate her if he found out."