C18; Good Deal

*It seemed like a normal day for the Quintesses, until they saw a familiar van pull up. Getting out were the Louds, despite the hostility from the kids they just glared & kept working. Ed walks out with Lincoln & clears his throat.*

LINCOLN: Everyone, can I have your attention?

*All the Quintess kids & the Loud family walk towards the farmer & the albino haired boy with a look of confusion.*

BILLY: Why are they here?

ED: Ya want ta tell em or should I?

LINCOLN: I'll do it. I'm moving back to Royal Woods.

*This shocked everyone. The Louds were overfilled with joy, their son was coming home after so long. The Quintesses however, Belle especially, were wondering why he would want this.*

BELLE: L-Lincoln, you can't be serious.

LINCOLN: Yes, I'm moving back... But you girls need to know I won't be doing anymore favors or help out with your activities until you earn my trust back.

*A bit of silence, then Lori speaks up.*

LORI: Okay.

LINCOLN: That goes for Mom & Dad too.

RITA: I understand.

LS: Yeah, that's fair...

LEE: Dude.

FORD: Are you sure you want this?

LINCOLN: Mr. Quintess, if you would?

ED: Yer boy also wants to be able to come here every summer to work. Is that alright?

LS: Hmm... Only if I can get some fresh crops for my meals!

ED: Ya need to pay for it like everyone else. But I agree to yer terms.

LS: Okay...

*Lincoln carries the gift his family made & gets into Vanzilla, getting a spot near the window. He waves goodbye & rights as they are about to leave, Belle stands in the way. She knocks on the window & Lincoln rolls it down.*

BELLE: Call me.

*Giving him a kiss on the lips & then walking away to join her family waving goodbye.*

LUNA: Dang she's smokin'. Please don't tell Sam I said that.

LINCOLN: I won't.

LS: Everyone remembers what'll happen once we get home, right?

RITA: No phones, activities, or hanging with friends for the rest of the summer.

*Really? After everything, they're still doing-*

LS: Lincoln, we want you to stay home too. You're not being punished, we just want you around.

LINCOLN: Alright.

*Nevermind. Vanzilla drives by the countryside & heads for the ferry. The Louds are heading home, with their son. After everything Lincoln has learned so much & now is ready for whatever changes happen next. Yes, things are looking quite find for the Louds...*

Aw yeah, a good ending! An epilogue will be made to wrap things up stay tuned...

Loud FarmerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara