C5; Comfort

*Sunlight shines in Lincoln's face as he wakes up seeing a country side with the sun starting to rise in the distance. Ed doesn't even look tired at all, which confuses him.*

LINCOLN: How are you not tired?

ED: I gawt sleep on the ferry.

*That shocked Lincoln a little, he didn't seem to realize how far away he lived. The former Loud boy snapped out of it when Ed handed him an apple.*

ED: Hungry?

LINCOLN: Yeah.

ED: A few more hours till we get there.

LINCOLN: Okay.

*Lincoln eats the apple while looking back outside. He liked the scenery, so simple, no buildings clustering the sky or angry drivers around. It's very peaceful. He then sees a darken version of himself in his reflection, scaring him a little. He blinks & it's gone.*

LINCOLN: (I wonder how my family's doing without me.)

*Traveling back in time a little to last night, we see the rest of the Louds celebrating another victory LJ managed to score.*

LJ: Another victory in the bag! I'm running out of space to put these babies. Mind making me more Lisa?

LISA: *Eyerolls.* Sure, I'd love to.

RITA: Where's Lincoln?

LORI: Probably asleep.

LS: Speaking of sleep, it's late. Bed time!

*The girls groan & do what their parents said. Next morning, everyone is awake & the parents have left to get to their jobs. Everything seems normal, until Luna screams.*

LUNA: DUDES, GET UP TO LINC'S ROOM!

*All the girls stop what they were doing & rush over to the closet that resembles a boy's room. All of them make it to find Luna, who looks extremely worried as she stands in front of said room.*

LORI: This better be important.

LISA: Indeed, I have a chemical concussion I've been-

*Suddenly, an explosion came from Lisa & Lily's room. The brainiac then lets out an annoyed sigh.*

LISA: Nevermind...

LENI: What is it Luna?

LUNA: Brace yourselves.

*She opens the door to reveal Lincoln's room has been emptied; All drawers opened & on the floor, planks from the floor opened, & even his comics are gone.*

LENI: Oh no.

LUAN: I heard of packing your bags, but... yeah, this isn't funny.

LORI: Why would he leave?

LUCY: Did he leave a note?

LUNA: Didn't find one.

LISA: Not to worry siblings, I shall track his phone.

LANA: There's a problem with that.

*Lana holds up his cellphone. This is very serious.*

LOLA: Okay, so who's telling mom & dad?

LJ: Not me.

LUNA: *Sighs* I'll do it.

LORI: Maybe he's at one of his friends' houses. I'll call each of them, the rest of you are searching for him. He couldn't have gotten far.

*The girls all nod & get to work. The parents return later & get the news. Surely they'll act calm &-*

LOUD PARENTS: WHAT!?

*Okay, nevermind.*

LORI: We looked all over for him, all of his friends are on family vacations & we checked all of his favorite places. We don't know where he is!

RITA: We need to call the police!

LS: Hold it! You do remember what they said the last time they showed up here, right?

RITA: Our son, a thirteen year old might I add, is out there all alone. He could be kidnapped or worse! What are we supposed to do!?

*With a look of worry, then determined, Lynn Sr. heads down to the basement & comes back after a few minutes with a suitcase.*

LS: I'm going out to find him.

RITA: I'm not letting you go alone. We're ALL going. Pack your things kids.

*The girls get packing & so do the parents. The Louds are going to head out to find the only other boy in the family. Even if it takes the rest of the summer...*

A little short, I know, but made none the less. I decided to change up the story a bit, so I don't get blocked or have to start over again. Anyway, stay patient & next chapter will come out eventually...