C6; New Home

*Hours have passed for Ed & Lincoln as they travel along the countryside. They pass by a town sign that reads 'Ceaser Valley'.*

LINCOLN: Caesar Valley?

ED: Raised & taught everything I knew here. We're almost home Lincoln.

*They drive by some of the buildings & Lincoln sees many barns & farms planted all over this fine town. Ed pulls onto a dirt road, driving a little slower, but still a decent speed. Then Lincoln sees it; A big farm with a few acres of land, a big slightly red barn sits next to a big field of fruits & veggies, & a tan two story house sits right in the center. Ed gets out of the truck, right after he cracks the passenger window.*

ED: I'm gonna need ta let mah family know about yah. Mind waitin' for a bit?

LINCOLN: Not at all.

ED: Great.

*He heads for the house while Lincoln waits patiently. After a few minutes, Ed returns & knocks to get his attention. He hands him his cellphone.*

ED: Here. There's some puzzle games on there you can play while ya wait.

*He heads back out to the house & Lincoln gets to playing a puzzle game. To be completely honest, Lincoln likes many games, but he struggles with the kind that forces you to think. Regardless, he plays it anyway. About half an hour later, he gets a knock on the door. He looks & sees Ed, waiting for him.*

ED: Ready?

LINCOLN: Yeah.

*He hands him back his phone & gets out of the car. They both walk for a bit & enter the house; The entire first floor consists of a living room, dining room, kitchen, & a basement door all together, not separated by halls or walls by that matter, but still space out perfectly. Lincoln is relieved that this farm is not too low tech, as they have a game console.*

ED: Kids should be returning back any second now.

*A group of three boys walk in & take their shoes off. They all walk in front of Lincoln & Ed, lined up by age. The first boy looked about somewhere between Lisa & the twins' age; Long & messy black hair coated his eyes a little & he only wore overalls. Another thing to point out is that he's coated in mud in some spots. He walks up & holds his muddy hand out.*

?: Hi, I'm Billy.

*Lincoln notices a joy buzzer & only grabs the tips of his hand to shake it. He's a bit disappointed. Seems he has a bit of Luan's joke nature, hopefully not too much though.*

ED: Boy, what have I told you bout playin' in the mud?

BILLY: Sparky was-

ED: Go wash up. Ya can't eat with dirty hands.

*He grumbles as he heads up the stairs & out of sight. Lincoln then sees the next boys; Identical twins with curly brown hair & both of them wearing buttoned up T shirts & overalls. One has glasses on & the other has an oil stained bandana around his neck.*

TWINS: Hi, I'm Stan!

LINCOLN: Uh...

ED: The one with glasses is Stanley & the other one is Stanford.

STAN: Call me by Lee.

STAN: And call me Ford.

STANS: If you want both of us, just say Stan!

*Lincoln was a little creeped out by how much in unison they were. He wonders if all normal twins were like this, but then again it might not be true. Billy then comes back down some time later mud free.*

ED: Where's your sister?

LEE: She said something about finishing her blog.

FORD: And not to bother her.

*Ed sighs & walks over to the stairway.*

ED: BELLE! Git down here!

BELLE: Coming!

*Footsteps come from above & come down the stairs. Lincoln was shocked what he saw; A beautiful curly haired brunette with sunglasses resembling Leni's, massive D cup melons wrapped in a orange-yellow tube dress & a black leather jacket, her hips were wide & her butt might be as big as her melons & her feet wore two black boots. She really caught Lincoln's eyes & might have smitten his heart. He snaps out of it when she trips over one of Billy's shoes & stumbles a bit, thankfully catching herself & blushing due to not noticing it.*

ED: Ya gotta be more observant honey.

BELLE: I know...

*She walks up to Lincoln & bends over to greet his face.*

BELLE: Hi, I'm Belle.

LINCOLN: H-hi.

BELLE: (OMG, he's so cute!)

*Lincoln was trying hard not to stare down at her cleavage, rather just keep eye contact. She then stands up straight just to walk over & stand with her brothers.*

ED: This is Lincoln. He's gonna be stayin' with us.

BILLY: For how long?

ED: As in movin' in Billy.

BILLY: Right.

ED: Y'all can go back ta doin' your activities.

*The farmer's children head back up the stairs to their rooms to do just that.*

ED: C'mon Lincoln. I'll show you to yer room.

LINCOLN: Right.

*They head up the stairs & Lincoln now sees what's up here; Six doors line a long hallway, two both on the sides & two in the middle. The doors on the left read Belle & Ed, while the doors on the right read Stans & Billy. The doors at the end reads 'GUEST' on a chalkboard on the left & Lincoln can assume the door on the right is the bathroom as it has a symbol of a toilet on it. Ed walks up to the guest room door & erases the text on the board to write Lincoln's name on it.*

ED: Might want ta dust in there. This room hasn't been used in a while.

LINCOLN: Good to know.

*Ed walks off & heads down the stairs to start cooking. Lincoln opens the room to see what's inside; The room is bigger than his old one, that's for sure. A bed sits on the left side, a desk near by a window sits in front of him, & to his right is a book shelf & a dresser. Lincoln places his suitcase on the bed & coughs a little from the dust. He then heard a familiar voice ringing in his head.*

SQUIRREL: You did the right thing.

LINCOLN: (I hope so.)

SQUIRREL: This is your chance to start over. It might be your only chance. Try playing it safe for now.

LINCOLN: (Good idea. I better clean this room up.)

*Lincoln gets to work on cleaning up this old room & settling in. A second chance with a loving family. It might be hard, but Lincoln knows this is for the best. Although, how will he break it to his friends? I'm sure he'll figure it out.*

Took a while to make, due to blocks, but it was made. Next chapter will come out once I am out of writer's block...