C1; Troubled

*Lincoln struggles in his sleep due to a horrible nightmare. It goes like so; Lincoln finds himself in a dark void surrounded by fog. Nearby him is a broken doghouse. The sounds of whispering gibberish is all he can hear. Then, it appears; the monster that haunts this void. All Lincoln can see are its glowing white eyes & two sharp teeth on its upper jaw. It chases after him, forcing him to run from it. Lincoln makes it to a door with a doggy flap on it & tries to open it, only for said door to be locked. He bangs it hoping someone would hear him.*

LINCOLN: Someone! Anyone! Please, let me in!

*The monster would let out a scream & lunge at him, but right before it could, he wakes up. Lincoln finds himself in his room, give or take. It's currently summer time in Royal Woods, around 8AM let's say. That sure was some nightmare the poor child had.*

LINCOLN: Yes it was.

*Oh yeah, Lincoln can break the fourth wall. I forgot about that.*

LINCOLN: Yeah, if you excuse me, I need to use the bathroom.

*Sure thing. Lincoln gets dressed & pockets a four leaf clover. Why may you ask? Well, an incident involving bad luck had happened a month ago, causing his family to shun him, throw him out, & sell all of his things. He tried to fix it, but it only made things worse due to being forced to wear a squirrel suit for said month. It was unpleasant for him, worse with bullies & time at the sticky table. Thankfully he doesn't have to wear it anymore, mainly because of a curious police officer. Thank god the officer was a Squirrels fan, otherwise they'd had to answer a whole lot of questions. Rita & LS (Lynn Sr.) decided from that point, Lincoln should just CARRY good luck instead of wearing it. It took a whole lot of convincing to get LJ (Lynn Jr.) to accept this offer. They still have the suit, just in case. Any who, Lincoln is about to enter the bathroom, when Lori shoves him out of the way.*

LINCOLN: Hey!

LORI: Born first.

*Lincoln waits a full hour until she comes out & relieves himself. He then heads down for something to eat. He comes into the kitchen to find LJ eating the last of the Mac & Cheese balls that he called dibs on.*

LINCOLN: What the heck Lynn!? I called dibs on those!

LJ: Shut it jinx, gotta carbo load for tonight's game.

LINCOLN: But that doesn't-

LJ: I need all the energy I can get to make sure Royal Woods takes the win! Now out of my way, I need to prepare.

*She shoves him & heads outside for some workouts. Tonight's the big game between Royal Woods & Great Lake City & there's no way in HELL LJ wanted to miss it. Annoyed by her, Lincoln heads back upstairs to do some reading. He was having trouble thinking straight, mainly because his sisters are, well, loud. He tries his best just to keep reading. A part of him wished he kept those noise cancelling ear plugs. A few hours had passed & it was around the mid afternoon, two hours before the big game & Lincoln just can't concentrate with all the noise around him.*

LINCOLN: Maybe I should just go to the park.

*With Lincoln's mind made up, he gets dressed & heads for the stairs. That's when it happens; As the white haired boy makes it to the last step, he steps on a skateboard & immediately & quite literally gets rolling.*

LINCOLN: WAAAAAH!

*He hits into the banner LJ had for the game, acting like a slingshot, propelling him backwards & into the TV. He lands painfully on the coffee table & the board goes out an opened window. He gets up to see in shock as the TV shakes & falls forward. It lands with a loud smash, loud enough for all of the Loud sisters to stop what they were doing & see what happened. They were all shocked at the sight they saw; Lincoln broke the TV. Before he can say anything, LJ tackles him hard, holding him into a nelson.*

LINCOLN: Ow. Ow! OW!

LJ: You fricking little jinx! You just ruined my chance to see the greatest game in HISTORY!

LENI: I thought you said-

LORI: Not now Leni.

LOLA: I'm telling mom!

LINCOLN: But it was-

LORI: Shut it twerp. Take him to his room Lynn, Mom & Dad will be home soon.

*LJ dragged Lincoln up the stairs & threw him into the small closet he called a room & blocked the door with a chair to keep him from leaving. Lincoln sat there, baffled at what just happened. Why didn't they listen to him? It really was an accident.*

LINCOLN: Well, at least I can explain what happened to Mom & Dad.

*Hopefully they'll handle it better than his sisters did. Rita & LS come home an hour later & are in Lincoln's room talking to him with his sisters listening in.*

LS: Do you have ANY idea how much a new TV costs!?

*Okay, they're not handling it well.*

LINCOLN: But it was an accident!

RITA: Accident or not, you shouldn't have done that! Your sister was looking forward to that game!

LINCOLN: But-

LS: No more buts son! You're grounded for the rest of this week. No games, no comics, no phone, & no leaving your room!

LINCOLN: But...

RITA: Just yell out if you need to go & food will be given to you by us or your sisters. Do you understand?

LINCOLN: ...Yes mom.

LS: Hand everything over.

*Both parents walk out with all of Lincoln's things & close the door. Most of his sisters felt better, LJ especially. Lincoln was upset, but that doesn't even BEGIN to explain how he feels right now. He tries to stay positive, thinking this will all blow over soon. If only the poor white haired boy knew what was in store for him.*

BOOM! First chapter reworked. Next chapter will be published when I finish it. Just be  patient...