C12; Quality Time

*Morning light shined down & Lincoln seemed quite comfortable. He was sleeping on something warm & had his face in a strange shaped pillow. He gave it a squeeze & heard a moan. Immediately, that sparked him awake & he saw his face was against Belle's bee striped covered chest. What was worse was that she was blushing & awake. He stumbles off & falls onto the floor with a thud. He gets up, kneeling & covering a forming boner.*

LINCOLN: I'M SO SORRY! I-I didn't-

BELLE: You're fine! I-I like cuddling. And it seems you do too.

*A tiny bit relieving, but still embarrassing nonetheless. Stranger was the fact Ed nor the boys had come down seeing them. Regardless, Lincoln immediately went upstairs for a cold shower. He decided to spend some time in his room reading one of the books left in there, seeing as it's a free day. He then gets a knock at the door which he answers.*

LINCOLN: Yeah?

LEE: Hey Linc, we're gonna play some more Dungeon Lords. You in?

LINCOLN: What about Ed?

LEE: Dad's out with Belle again.

*Hearing that relieved him a bit more, but it also saddened him. Pulling through, he heads down to join the others.*

***DOWNTOWN***

*Out in Caesar Valley, we find Ed & Belle at her favorite clothing store, Madame Maisel's. Belle only likes coming here to try on various clothes on sale or buy some products to make new clothes. Satisfied, both head out to the truck & head home. Belle knew her dad would only take her or her brothers out somewhere they like, if it meant to talk to them about something personal.*

ED: So, mind tellin' me why you & Lincoln were sleepin' on the couch in yer underwear?

*Belle's face blushes as red as a tomato from that remark.*

BELLE: I-I can explain!

ED: Please do & calm down.

BELLE: Okay... Me & Lincoln ran into Maurice while heading for the truck.

ED: I see. (I'm takin' to his father once I get home.) Go on.

BELLE: Well, Lincoln stood up for me & I wanted to reward him... with a kiss.

ED: Good Lord.

BELLE: I-I was aiming for his cheek, but he moved his head & well... We kissed on the lips.

ED: *Sigh.*

BELLE: I couldn't sleep, so I invited him to watch a movie with me seeing as he couldn't sleep either & we passed out before the movie was over. That's why we were on the couch last night, I didn't do anything to him!

ED: ...Alright, I'll have to give him the talk, but I'll let this slide.

*Belle's worries melted away. In truth Belle never got far with most guys, mostly due to them only wanting her body or her dad scaring them off. Lincoln however, just feels right.*

BELLE: Um... If I were to take Lincoln out somewhere, would you be mad?

ED: I know I can't stop ya from doin' so.

BELLE: Thank you!

ED: But wait till he's the right age for anythin'... adult.

BELLE: That's fair.

*The truck pulls up to the farm & Both Ed & Belle head for the house & are greeted by Lincoln & the boys as they complete a side quest.*

ED: Time for bed kids. Lincoln, I'd like a word with you.

LINCOLN: (Here we go.) S-sure.

*The Quintess kids all head upstairs for some rest while Lincoln walks over to Ed.*

ED: Look, ya know where babies come from right?

*Lincoln shudders in disgust from that remark. He remembers he walked in on Lana watching a rabbit documentary the moment it explained them in heat & he immediately covered her eyes from the intimacy & birth. Something a young kid shouldn't see. After that ordeal he had to learn the birds & the bees from his dad. It was not a good time of either of them.*

LINCOLN: Unfortunately, yes.

ED: Hm. You really are mature for yer age.

LINCOLN: I also know what condoms are...

ED: Dial it back boy. Yer still not old enough for that.

LINCOLN: I know.

ED: Belle told me what happened, yer not in trouble. Now get some sleep.

*Lincoln & Ed then both head upstairs to get ready for tomorrow. Little did any of them know, a ferry pulled up with a familiar van getting off. & driving towards the country side...*

Things are REALLY heating up! What lies next for this tale? Who knows, I'll still have to figure that out. As usual, just stay patient...