C15; Hope to Forgive

*We find ourselves in downtown Ceaser Valley at a motel in room 11. The Loud family is there, trying to figure out what to do. What Lincoln said was hurtful & yet it stings worse by the fact his words may be the truth. The girls want to be angry, LJ especially, but find it hard to be.*

LS: Lisa?

LISA: Yes?

LS: What chance do we have in court?

LISA: Well, from what I can estimate with all of our misdemeanors around our home & Royal Woods-

LUAN: Woah now, poindexter! Keep it short & simple for most of us.

LISA: Alright... We'll lose more than him if we do go to court.

LJ: I say we leave him. If he wants to be a farmer so badly, then let him.

LUNA: Do you even hear yourself!?

RITA: We're not leaving him with a random stranger!

LS: Your mother's right. He's still a part of our family & nothing changes that.

LENI: He said he hated us...

RITA: He doesn't mean that.

LISA: I believe I may know why he would say this. I have some things on tape you should all see.

*Everyone gasps at that remark. But then again, why wouldn't she have cameras around the house? The young brainiac pulls out her laptop & begins typing on it.*

LUAN: If that's a joke, it's not funny.

RITA: Young lady, we talked about this!

LISA: You probably should reconsider after watching this.

*She shows them the laptop & playing on screen is the day Lincoln broke the TV. They couldn't believe what they were seeing.*

RITA: It really was an accident.

LS: Okay, so we overreacted, but that doesn't mean we're stupid!

LISA: Really? I was afraid to show both of you this, but this forces my hand. Sorry female siblings. I suggest you all watch too.

LENI: For what?

LORI: Wait, Lisa don't!

*Lisa shows them more films from past actions. It was devastating to see all this, but the parents pulled through & kept watching. The sisters however had a mixture of fear & shame for what they did. By the time it was over, LS finally spoke up.*

LS: Okay... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU!?

RITA: I can't believe it...

LS: Have ANY of you even THOUGHT about your actions!? You girls should be ASHAMED of yourselves!

RITA: Honey, enough!

*He wasn't wrong though. The girls felt guilty about everything. A bit of time & LS did calm down, then Rita finally spoke up.*

RITA: The moment we get home, things are going to change. For now, we need to discuss how to get your brother back.

LORI: We could buy him something.

LENI: Making something from the heart would be totes better.

LUNA: I'm with Leni. But the question is what do we make?

LUAN: As long as it's not CHEAP!

*Her statement was followed with a rubber chicken squeak. Everyone groans with a high five from LS to Luan.*

LJ: I still say we leave him.

LUCY: How can you say that?

LANA: Yeah!

LOLA: No she has a point.

RITA: Lola!

LOLA: I mean, what if he doesn't accept it? Then what?

*They all begin to argue on what to do, until Lisa blows everyone away with a really loud whistle.*

LJ: Since when do you know how to-

LISA: Not important. I believe I have a solution.

*Lisa types on her laptop & shows them, getting mixed reactions from shocked to confused.*

LS: Are you sure this will work sweetie?

LISA: Positive. We can even slip this in with the heartfelt gift.

LORI: I guess we got no choice.

LISA: I also know what to make. Huddle around.

*The Louds begin to plan out how to get Lincoln back. They have to figure something out, knowing the alternatives.*

There we go! Next time we see how Lincoln's holding up. It'll be done sometime later...