C11; Touring

*Back in Ceaser Valley, the Quintesses are hard at work. Lincoln was helping out both Stans as they finished fixing the front yard fence. He's still feeling bad about the riding mower, but Lee assured him that as long as no one was injured, it's okay. He really shouldn't have said that, it makes Lincoln feels a little worse.*

FORD: Alright, all fixed.

LEE: Just needs some paint.

LINCOLN: Phew... I never thought this would be so hard.

FORD: Well, Billy doesn't make everything easy.

LEE: Just how he works.

ED: Lincoln, a word.

*Linc looks over his shoulder & finds Ed near his truck. Leaving the twins to paint, he walks over to the kind farmer to see what he wants.*

LINCOLN: Yeah?

ED: I'm headin' into town for a delivery. Wanna come with?

LINCOLN: Sure.

*He joins Ed in his truck & is shocked to see Belle in the truck as well.*

BELLE: Hey Lincoln.

LINCOLN: (Calm yourself.) H-hey.

ED: Belle's comin' with. Ya don't mind, do ya?

LINCOLN: N-not at all.

*He gets in the back seat, sitting behind Ed & the car starts up. Lincoln gets to watch more of the countryside pass by, wind through Ed's window blowing in & Belle still looks beautiful, even in the sunlight & she's wearing her sunglasses. A full hour passes by & they arrive at the small town; a city hall sits in the distance, many businesses around, one being an arcade thankfully, a large lake also sits near a sign labeled as a camping spot, & of course a park & some houses. It truly was a sight to take in. The truck parks in front of a grocery store & both Quintesses get out.*

ED: Ya gonna lend a hand or just sit there?

LINCOLN: Sorry!

ED: I'm just yankin' yer chain boy. Why not go explorin'?

LINCOLN: Are you sure?

ED: Mind goin' with em Belle?

BELLE: Okay!

ED: Be back here by 5!

*Before Lincoln could protest, Belle grabs his hand & walks off with him leaving the old man behind to deal. Lincoln blushes at the fact this hottie is taking him somewhere. They stop in front of the arcade.*

BELLE: Wanna go in?

LINCOLN: Uh...

BELLE: What? Were you expecting me to take you to a clothing store & make you hold all of my bags? I like games as much as my brothers do you know.

LINCOLN: Oh.

BELLE: Besides, most of what I wear are either hand me downs or self made.

LINCOLN: Get out!

BELLE: Yep. You think you can take the champ of Hex Boy?

LINCOLN: You are so on!

*Both enter with determination not to lose. Lincoln was dominating most arcade games, but got destroyed when playing Dance Freak. A few hours pass by & both Lincoln & Belle head out from a day of fun to meet up with Ed.*

BELLE: I can't believe we tied.

LINCOLN: Nice to be with someone who's just as skilled.

BELLE: True. Let's cut through this alleyway, it's a shortcut.