C14; Hurtful Truth

*Uh... so the Louds are here on the farm now. Both Belle & Lincoln stand up to see them. Lincoln is down right afraid that they managed to find him, but Belle is more angered that they came here, for many reasons really.*

LINCOLN: How...

LORI: Clyde told us.

SQUIRREL: I told you so.

LS: Running away to farm is one thing, but lying about your age to make out with some floozy!?

BELLE: Hey!

RITA: You are coming home right now young man!

LINCOLN: But I-

LORI: You little sleaze! You already have a girlfriend!

LINCOLN: SHE'S NOT MY-

RITA: Don't yell at your sister young man!

*The commotion alerts the Quintess brothers & they head out to see what's wrong. Rita then walks up & grabs Lincoln by the arm to take him away.*

LS: When we get home, don't expect to EVER step foot outside until school begins.

RITA: Followed by no devices.

*Lincoln couldn't believe it. They're STILL not listening to him. They didn't even question why he ran away in the first place. Suddenly, a mud ball hits Rita, causing her to let go of her son. Both Stans walk in front of Lincoln, ready to defend him.*

BILLY: Leave him alone!

STANS: You're not welcome here!

*All three boys throw mud balls at the Louds to keep them away, while Belle gets Lincoln behind her. Leni notices something about the hottie.*

LENI: OMG... You're the Faceless Fashionista!

BELLE: And you people are awful!

LS: Lincoln is our son!

RITA: He's coming home with us!

BELLE: Over my dead body!

LJ: Fine!

*LJ tackles Belle & both of them duke it out. Ed arrives back at the mess in front of him & immediately gets LJ off of his daughter & tosses her back. Everyone stops the moment he does that.*

ED: What in Sam Hill is goin' on!?

LS: You have some nerve kidnapping our son!

ED: Kidnap- I found him hitchhikin' in the pourin' rain!

RITA: Lincoln is this true?

LINCOLN: Yes...

ED: Y'all come here uninvited, attack on of mah kids, & accuse me of bein' a monster?

LOLA: Well you do have an icky hook of a hand.

ED: Git off mah farm...

RITA: Not without our son!

*Both families argue on this, with Lincoln on the side watching. As usual, it's his fault. And he has to fix it.*

LINCOLN: STOP!

*Everyone goes silent from that. They turn their attention to the albino haired boy, who stood with his fist clenched & looking quite upset.*

LINCOLN: Do you even know WHY I ran away? Have you ever questioned it once?

LJ: Because your a-

LINCOLN: Shut up! For once, you're all going to listen.

*Break out the popcorn, we got some drama coming in. Lincoln pulled out the four leaf clover he had on him & tore it up, making LJ afraid & ensuring she won't attack him.*

LJ: He's bad luck!

LORI: *Sighs.* Here we go again.

LINCOLN: I've done so much for this family & barely get anything in return. I normally have to be the one who fixes everything, even when it's not my fault! I also have to drop everything just to help you guys, but when I need help, suddenly everyone's too busy! Ever since that bad luck incident, I felt unloved!

LUAN: Are you crazy, we still-

LINCOLN: Name the last time any of you did something nice for me.

*They think about it for a moment. They've done nothing but use or belittle him.*

LINCOLN: Here's some more things I need to get off my chest; Lori, I don't want to date the sister of your boyfriend & you're on the phone way too much! Leni, you need to stop going along with the others & using me as a mannequin. Luna, You were supposed to be my guardian, what happened? Luan, you're a NIGHTMARE every April Fools Day & I wouldn't be surprised if you were insane! Lynn, winning isn't everything & luck has NOTHING to do with sports! Lucy, If you can't take mocking from our sisters, how are you supposed to handle hecklers? Lana, you can't save every animal & store them in your room. Lola, you can't expect everything to go your way & blackmail to get what you want. Lisa, we're your family, not lab rats! And Mom, Dad, you're not even doing anything about it! I'm afraid Lily's gonna grow to turn just like you girls! I've been lying to myself thinking you guys will change, but now I see you won't. I hate you. I HATE YOU ALL!

*Lincoln just breaks down crying on his knees. The Louds were speechless. Were they really that bad? Belle approaches him for comfort & Ed walks forward towards the parents.*

BELLE: Some family...

ED: Try this again & I'll happily go ta court on this.

*That remark alone scares both Loud parents enough to finally speak.*

LS: Let's go.

RITA: Honey, we can't-

LS: We'll talk about this later. Girls, get in the van.

*They do so & leave the farm. All kids head inside with the Quintess boys heading up for a shower, while Lincoln sits down on the couch. Ed wants to say something, but he'll wait till tomorrow.*

BILLY: They really are monsters.

LINCOLN: ...

BELLE: I was wondering if you wanted to sleep with me for-

*Lincoln's reaction is hugging her tight & not letting go. I don't think he even cares where his hands & face were right now.*

BELLE: I-I'll take this as a yes~. Come on, let's get cleaned up.

*Belle takes him upstairs to do just that. Late at night, everyone was asleep. Everyone, but Ed. The farmer was currently downstairs on the phone.*

ED: I know it's late, but this is serious. Are ya free anytime tomorrow? Okay, good. See ya then.

*He hangs up the phone & heads back upstairs, checking on each of the kids before heading to his room for some good shut eye...*

Okay so there's two ways this could end, but I'm not sure yet. What will await? Just be patient...