C13; Lucked Out

*Lincoln was hard at work with the Stans & Billy as they worked together to plow the field & plant in some cabbage seeds. All groaned from the hard labor work.*

FORD: Phew, all done.

LEE: Yeah, soon enough we'll have a large cabbage patch ripe & ready for the season.

BILLY: I bet Belle & Lincoln will after their wedding!

*The boys chuckle & Lincoln blushes while facepalming at that remark. Of course they saw them together on the couch. Everyone wakes up before HE does!*

LINCOLN: Ha ha.

FORD: C'mon, we saw how you reacted to meeting her.

LEE: And it's not like we're saying you can't date her.

LINCOLN: What!? I-I'm 13 & she's a teenager!

BILLY: So?

LINCOLN: It wouldn't work out.

LEE: She's only three years older than you, Lincoln.

FORD: Plus you'd be better than her ex.

*Despite that, they aren't wrong. The better question is why are they pushing this on him so much?*

LINCOLN: Let's just get back to work.

STANS & BILLY: Fine...

*They split up to take care of random chores around the farm & Ed heads out for another delivery. The twins were working in the shed, Billy was feeding the cows, & Lincoln was putting finishing touches on the fence. His thoughts of Belle keep coming back up no matter how many times he keeps pushing them down. He then notices his shadow turning squirrel-like.*

SQUIRREL: Calm down. Just focus on painting & nothing-

*Interrupting Lincoln's thoughts is something heavy resting down on the albino haired boy's head. He panics & backs away to see it's Belle.*

BELLE: Sorry I didn't mean to scare you.

LINCOLN: I-It's fine. What's up?

BELLE: I was wondering if you wanted to go out.

LINCOLN: (Is she asking me on a date!?)

SQUIRREL: Don't count on it.

LINCOLN: (Quiet!) Sure.

BELLE: Great! See you at three.

*She gives him on the cheek & leaves. Lincoln's mind went blank from that. He immediately got back to painting & then rushed inside for a shower. He changed into some clean clothes, pocketed some mints, & waited for Belle at the door. The thicc teen walked down in her usual attire & she was carrying a picnic basket.*

BELLE: Ready to go?

LINCOLN: Um... Are the others coming?

BELLE: Billy's in the mud & the twins are working on their projects. It'll just be you & me.

*She opens the door & both head out. Lincoln follows Belle's big rump towards a clearing in the farm, not too far away & not too close to the animals. She places the basket down & lays it flat on the ground, making sure nothing was underneath. She then sits down & pats it, telling Lincoln to join her, which he does. Belle then pulls out a thermos & some paper cups, handing one to Lincoln.*

BELLE: Wanna try tea?

LINCOLN: (It's real tea dude, stop thinking about those tea parties.) Why not?

*She pours him some & some for herself. Lincoln hesitated but decided to risk & chugged it down. It was green tea & surprisingly, it was really good. To think after drinking fake tea for so long, he expected to hate real tea.*

LINCOLN: That's really good.

BELLE: Personal blend of mine.

*Belle reaches into the basket & pulls out sandwiches wrapped in tinfoil, handing Lincoln one. He unwrapped it, revealing a good looking egg salad sandwich. He takes one bite & well, just as good as Ed's cooking. After a bit of eating, Belle reached out for Lincoln's face, causing the boy to blush. She wiped off a speck of egg salad from his cheek & ate it.*

BELLE: Nothing goes to waste here.

LINCOLN: Ha. (Calm down.)

*They both finished eating & wiped their faces clean with napkins. Five minutes of awkward silence passes by & Lincoln pulls out a mint & munches on one.*

BELLE: Can I have one?

LINCOLN: Sure.

*She munches on it & then sighs, causing Lincoln to look at her.*

BELLE: This is nice.

LINCOLN: Y-yeah.

*Both look up at the sky, watching some clouds float by & a nice summer breeze blows in. Belle manages to scooch closer to the young lad & puts her arm around him, while leaning her head against the top of his. Lincoln's heart raced, mainly due to one of her cans squishing next to his face.*

SQUIRREL: I think she only sees you as a brother. Why else would she do this?

LINCOLN: (You don't know that!)

SQUIRREL: How many dates have you been on that weren't set up by your sisters? Be realistic, what makes you think a teen would like you?

*The shadow had a point. Lincoln lets out a sigh & gets up, confusing the hot teen. He begins walking away.*

BELLE: Where are you going?

LINCOLN: Home.

BELLE: But-

LINCOLN: I need to come clean; I'm like you. I mean REALLY like you.

*Woah! Wait, why am I surprised? This is my story. Belle was taken back by that.*

BELLE: Uh...

LINCOLN: At first I thought you were really attractive & I'm probably like other guys. I can't get you out of my head! Especially since the accidental kiss & sleeping on you! I understand you don't want to talk to me, but I needed to get that off my chest.

BELLE: ...

SQUIRREL: You've done it now.

*Surprising Lincoln was the fact that Belle had tackled him. Of all the ways to stop someone, tackling is the last thing you'd expect.*

BELLE: If I'm completely honest... I might feel the same way.

LINCOLN: R-really!?

BELLE: You're cute, kind, & stood up for me knowing you could get hurt. What's not there to like about you?

*Well... If she knew about his past actions it would be one thing. But why ruin the moment? She gets off him & Lincoln helps her pack up the picnic, so they could head back together. Outside on the front yard Belle speaks up.*

BELLE: There's something else I like about you.

LINCOLN: W-what's that?

BELLE: You're a really good kisser.

*I mean he did practice with Lucy's Edwin bust, who had a girl photo on him so it wasn't weird.*

LINCOLN: T-thanks. (IN YOUR FACE ME!)

BELLE: Come here cutie.

*She pulls in for another kiss, causing both of them to fall over. They were in full utter make out mode. Lincoln even got ballsy & groped on of her melons. Just as they were enjoying themselves the sound of a vehicle pulls up & by the looks of it, things might get-*

RITA: LINCOLN ALBERT LOUD!

*Every single time. That killed the mood for sure. Lincoln's family was here & are not to happy. Looks like it's about time his new family met his old...*

Oh Lordie, they're here! Things are surely not gonna end well, that's for sure. What to expect from this outcome? Stay tuned...