𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

Katherine sighs with relief as she dressed into something different and holds her luggage ready to leave with Wednesday and the others to save Fester but first they must speak to the rest of the Addams family about what they have found out

"Ready?" Wednesday asked as he comes into the cabin. "I am." She said with a grin happy to be out of this camp.

They make their way to the car they stole but as they head out, Katherine saw Gary trying to call for help and since she was still bitter about him picking her for his stupid vision. She kicked him right on the face with her knee and Gary groans in pain holding now his bleeding nose.

"Could we get pizza during the ride?" Katherine asked as Wednesday takes the drivers seat and she takes the passengers seat. Pugsley goes inside the car once he put their luggage inside.

"Everything you want, darling." He said kissing her hand and turns on the car. "Sai come farmi sentire davvero speciale, amore mio." Katherine said and Wednesday looked ready to pounce her when someone clears their throat.

"Ah, sorry to interrupt but I came just to say goodbye since I will stay and help the others." Joel said nervously and Wednesday nods. "See you until next time I guess...or never." He whispers the last part.

"And I think this could be a great trophy." Joel said and hangs up something on his hand. "What is that?" Katherine asked.

"Amanda'a retainer." He said and Katherine laughs grabbing it with some napkin. "If she wants this back, she has to come and get it." Katherine said but sighs throwing it out.

"But I have a feeling with Amanda's parents money she will get a new one, its not worth it." She said and looks at Joel. "Thanks anyway and good luck with running this camp." Katherine said and he nods with a smile.

"It was nice meeting you all." He said and watched them drive away fast.

______

Katherine eat slice of pizza with a smile and sighs when she saw that they arrive to the house but wasn't surprised with the way Wednesday had been speeding through the red lights.

"I'll head up quick, just have to throw this at the trash." Katherine said and Wednesday nods kissing her head. "Don't be late." He said, he and Pugsley make their way inside.

_____

"Uncle Fester!" Pugsley exclaimed with a smile seeing Fester fine and well hugging their dad. Wednesday crossed his arms with an eyebrow raised watching them hug each other but looks at his father with a cold glare.

"You sent us to camp, you even got fooled by some smiley bimbo." Wednesday said. "They made my woman dance, sing and force to be in the arms of another men." He said and his parents look sad at the revelation but he does make his way to hug his uncle.