𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"Something isn't right

"Something isn't right." Katherine said as she straddle Wednesday on his bed wrapping his hands on the bed board with rope, he nods.

"Not tight enough." He said and she shakes her head. "Wrong-." She was cut off when the door to Wednesday was knock.

"Children, I like you two to meet Debbie the new new nanny." Mortica said not really surprised to see them like this. "Miss jellinsky, this is my son and his girlfriend Katherine."

"What do you say?" She asked them the couple give Debbie a look. "Be afraid, be very afraid." Wednesday said making Debbie smile like she didn't take him serious until she was surprised what Katherine said.

"You know if you hurt this family you bet that I will kill you the most painful way as possible. I've been learning from the master of killing." She said with a smirk looking at her boyfriend.

"Isn't that right?" She asked and Wednesday nods with a chuckle. "Definitely." He said with a grin.

"Isn't she lovely? She's really is a part of the family." Morticia said with a smile making Debbie slowly nod with a smile. "Of course! And I'm sure they will love to meet my son when he comes tomorrow." Debbie said.

"Excuse me what?" The couple asked.

"Yeah, my son Drake." Debbie said with a smirk. "I'm sure he will love to be around you guys, I heard he has a soft spot for curly hair girls." She said and looks at the parents.

"Which I remember can we talk about that in private?" She asked and they left the room to talk.

"She's not going to last here and if it's not by you guys it will be me." Katherine said after they left alone. "And I have a feeling she's using her son to make us distracted, but what are we gonna do?" She asked her boyfriend.

"Distract him." He said and she kiss him on the lips. "Hai ragione amore mio." She said and yelps when he rips the ropes on his bed post flipping her on her back with him on top.

"You really know how to make me go crazy." Wednesday said kissing her neck. "You been getting good on using that language."

"I do love it when you get like that." She said with a smile. "Let's sleep." Katherine said seeing the time on the clock.

_____

"Would he really fall for that?" Katherine asked her boyfriend who was giving lessons to Pugsley about killing and how to perform it. "It worked for me, it should also work for him." Wednesday said.

"Do it." He said and Pugsley nods and released the anvil Katherine wasn't much worried because of what happened last time, that baby was strong to catch that sharp object yesterday.

Unfortunately for the boy Debbie had picked up Pubert before he could get crushed making them sigh.

"Here he is, Drake sweetheart meet the Addams family." Debbie said as her son comes into the house he shake hands with the family, the couple walk down stairs to meet him.

"And this must be the beautiful Katherine I heard from my mother, I'm Drake always a pleasure." Drake said and before she could react he kiss her hand, Wednesday glares at him making Drake raise his hands up.

"Which I forget she's taken." He said and looks at Wednesday. "Wednesday, the oldest son of Morticia and Gomez." Drake puts his hand up for a shake which Wednesday ignores completely only glaring at him.

"Drake why don't you talk to them while I put Pubert to sleep?" Debbie said making Drake nod watching her go, he turns around to speak to Katherine she's the only one he could approach but was surprised to see that it was only Wednesday standing there.

"What? Expected my woman?" Wednesday asked.

______

"Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm!"

"Fester Addams. My, my. Stocks and bonds...
Deeds...Gold bullion." Debbie said and jumps when Katherine comes into the room with a small glare but had a smirk on her lips.

"Looking for something specific or just browsing?" Katherine asked making her way to her where the baby was. "I think you will make a big mistake if you ever do go after him, you'll end up dead." She said with a small laugh and Debbie smirks.

"By who? You?" She asked and Katherine picks up Pubert making her way out. "Oh not me, Wednesday." She said and close the door behind her.

Katherine made her way to Pubert's nursery and lays him on his crib tickling his sides making him giggle, she jumps away when he threw some fire out and laughs.

"You hungry? I'll be back for that." She said and left the nursery.

______

Wednesday looks at Drake as he looks around the living room looking at the books that were on the bookcase.

"I don't trust you." Wednesday said and Drake turns around with a smile. "That's alright, I'm sure I can change your mind soon or maybe later." Drake said with a shrug.

"I doubt it." Wednesday said and walks towards him which Drake notice. "I'm just going to warned you." He said.

"Warned me what?" Drake asked.

"If I ever catch you putting your hands on my girlfriend again." He shocks Drake when a knife was pointed to his chest. "I'll tear open that chest of yours and rip out your so call heart from there." Wednesday finished and Drake stood there pale and breaths when he left the living room.

"What did you get me into mom." Drake whispers.

_____

"Hold still, you little brat." Debbie said with a glare and jumps when Wednesday comes into the room with Katherine behind. "He's not a brat." Wednesday said.

"Of course not. He's an adorable little baby." Debbie said. "Rub it in all you want lady but we know your no nanny." Wednesday said and Katherine smiles.

"And with all the snooping around with that big pointy nose of yours is pretty much clear that you want his uncle's money." She said and Wednesday chuckles as he saw Debbie touch her nose.

"News flash, you got the wrong person." Wednesday said and the couple left leaving a confused Debbie.