𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"The mamushka

"The mamushka." Gomez said with a grin as he looks at his brother, Katherine looks intrigue with this. "Taught to us by our Cossack cousins, the mamushka has been an Addams family tradition since god knows when."

"We danced the mamushka while Nero fiddled." Gomez said as he slowly walks towards Fester who was doing the same looking nervous. "We danced the mamushka at Waterloo."

"We danced the mamushka for Jack the Ripper. And now, Fester Addams this mamushka is for you." He said and Katherine was surprised when Morticia hands her a tambourine.

"Fallow me." She said and Katherine looks at it and at Wednesday who gives her an encouraging push to the ladies. Katherine quickly goes to stand beside Morticia and fallows her lead as the brothers danced.

Katherine laughs as she spins while shaking the tambourine with the others, she smiles as Fester was flipping over and catch the throwing knifes that were thrown by Gomez. They both clash their knifes and avoided getting stab and she could see that Fester was having fun with this as he and Gomez exchanged knifes.

She almost didn't catch the wave that was starting or that she didn't see Morticia play the violin. Katherine opens her mouth in shock when Fester catches the last surprise knife in his mouth looking fine.

"Mamushka!" Gomez said with a smile as he sings and suddenly stops everyone. "Wait!!" He said and everyone does what he said even Katherine.

"I swear by mummy and daddums~." Gomez sings with a smile as he looks at Fester. Katherine smiles happy to see that they both danced side by side, she kissed Wednesday on the cheek when he had made his way to her.

____

"What the hell's going on over there?" Katherine grandfather asked looking angry at the noise the Addams were doing. "How would you like to be rid of the Addamses for good?" Tully asked.

"Even if I wanted to, I don't have time to listen to your nonsense. If you'll excuse me I'm in a call to my granddaughter's friend to see if she went to sleep over." He said waving Tully off making Tully grin.

"And if I told you that your granddaughter was with that Addams boy? She's right there on that house hanging out with him and his family." Tully said and the grandfather looks at him his face looking red ready to explode but he didn't.

"What were you saying about getting rid of them? I'm all ears." He said and Tully nods with a grin as he brings him close to speak right in his ear.

______

Katherine waved goodbye to the clan who were glad to meet her finally making her confused until one of them told her that everyone knew that Wednesday has gotten himself a girlfriend. Turns out that news travel fast around the clan even knowing when someone is getting married, expecting a new clan member or the dead of a family member.

"Wednesday, Katherine." Morticia calls them making the couple turn around to look at her and Gomez. "Have you seen Pugsley?" She asked.

"Not since before the mamushka." They both said making the parents frown. "Gomez." Mortica said.

"Fan out. Wednesday and Katherine, head for the dung heap." Gomez said showing a part of the map to the property. "Mama and Morticia, the shallow graves. I'll take the abyss. Lurch, check out the bottomless pit."

"Fester?" Gomez asked and they all turn around to see him peek out from his room window. "Up here!" Fester shouts.

"Fester, you take the ravine and the unmarked abandoned well." Gomez said.

"Someone should stay behind in case he comes back." Fester said making his brother nod. "Good man, good thinking!" Gomez said.

"Then who'll take the swamp?" Grandmama asked and Katherine looks down to see thing tap Gomez's shoes. "That's the spirit, Thing. Lend a hand."

"Let's go!" He said and soon everyone walks away to look for Pugsley, Katherine frowns as she walks with Wednesday.

"I hope his okay." Katherine said.

______

"What is all this?" Gomez asked as they come back to the mansion after they found Pugsley only to see that the door was closed by a sign and shackled making it scream. "And why are you hurting him?" Katherine said as she touch the gate making it whine shaking a little.

"This is a restraining order." Tully said with a grin waving the paper at the family. "Restraining order?" Gomez asked confused.

"Yes. It requires you to keep a distance of 1,000 yards from this house." Tully said and Gomez approached him while Wednesday glares at him wanting more than to kill him right on the spot which Katherine notice this and rub his hand.

"I am restrained from my own house?" He asked making Tully shake his head. "Not your house, mustache. Not anymore. It belongs to the oldest living descendant, the elder brother Fester Addams."

"But how did you get a restraining order that quick? No judge..." Katherine pause on her sentence as she realized what she said. "He did not." She said and Tully smirks at her.

"But he did and say goodbye to your boy over there because the only time you will see him is in school sweetie." Tully said and Katherine kiss Wednesday looking angry.

"I'll see you later, maybe I can convince my grandpa to change his mind on the restraining order." She said and Wednesday nods.

"Good luck, darling." Wednesday said.