𝙏𝙚𝙣

Katherine was pacing around her room thinking of a way to talk to Wednesday after her grandpa had took phone privileges and had no idea where he is anyway

She groans as she saw the mansion with a frown.

"Maybe..." She pause on her words and shrugs. "It's worth a try." She said and opens her window to jump down her balcony making her way to the Addams mansion.

The gates open for her and she smiles.

"It's nice to see you guys." Katherine said with a smile and knocks on the door which was answered by Tully who looks confused for a moment. "Out of my way! I need to talk to Fester."

As she made her way in she saw Fester with that fake doctor slash mother but she doesn't pay attention to her, her eyes only on Fester.

"You! How could you turn your back on the people who took care of you even when me and Wednesday knew that you weren't really here to stay. They loved you like a real family which I bet that your own mother really doesn't care about you like they did." Katherine said and Fester looks down in shame.

"I could see that you do love the family, you just need to have that courage to push them or throw them away." She said and the next thing she knew she was hit in the head knocking her down, Fester catches her before she falls down the stairs looking at Tully who had a pan on his hand.

"Good, maybe she can tell us where the Vault is at." Mrs. Craven said with a sigh.

_____

Katherine sighs as she opens her eyes confused where she was and saw that she was strapped in to a torture table her hands held.

"Funny how I had a dream like this but instead I had my boyfriend in front of me with a profesor uniform on kinda like a-." She was cut off by a sharp tug on her hand making her glare at Tully who interrupted her.

"Let's get started." Mrs. Craven said making Fester frown. "But mother." Fester tried to reason with his mother.

"Stop stalling! Now, tell where the vault is girl." She said and Katherine frowns at her.

"What? I don't know anything about a vault." She said and Mrs. Craven glares at her. "Don't act stupid girl! You been close with that Addams boy, so you must know where it is!"

"Let me stop you there old lady, we barley have gone out for long and he didn't say anything about a vault. Even if he did tell me I won't even tell you, ugly witch." Katherine said and Mrs. Craven clench her teeth in anger looking at Tully.

"Tighten it, now." She said making Tully frown as he heads to the lever. "I got this stomach thing when I torture people." He said.

"Do it!" Mrs. Craven demands and Tully does it making Katherine clench her teeth in pain but holds it. "Again!" She said and Tully pulls it tighter.