𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"And then the ghost said, "and I will haunt you forever

"And then the ghost said, "and I will haunt you forever." Amanda told a scary story using a flashlight to make her look scary making the girls in the cabin let out a weak scream, Katherine rolled her eyes looking at the latest knife edition magazine.

"Katherine, you have to continue the ghost story." Amanda said and all the girls waiting for her to continue the story. "This is stupid." Katherine said with a scoff.

"If you don't do it, I will tell Mr. and Mrs. granger that you brought some knifes with you." Katherine glares at her and put the magazine down, she gets up snatching the flashlight from her.

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warmed you." Katherine said and the girls rolled their eyes.

"The next night the ghost came back to talk to the girls after hearing them all say that it was fake that it was some stupid prank, which the ghost didn't like that at all." She said as she leans a bit to them her cold glare piercing at them which the girls got close to each other feeling like she was actually looking at their souls.

"And he appeared in front of them just like we are now and said to them "none of you really believe in me, so I'll have to prove my power."  And the next day, you know what he did?" Katherine asked and one of the girls was brave enough to ask her.

"W...what did he do?" The red hair girl asked.

"The campers woke up, all of their noses had disappeared and replaced with a green witch nose turning them completely hideous!" Katherine shouts and they scream but they all scream lauder when Wednesday opens the door with a yell.

Katherine laughs letting Wednesday take a spot on her bed giving him a kiss.

"That was good, my darling." He said and watched the girls all go to bed hiding their faces still thinking it was a ghost. "Thank you, I'm glad it worked." She said and turns around when she heard raining making her sigh.

"We need to find out what Debbie is planning to do with Fester." Katherine said making Wednesday nod as they both get inside the covers. "And we know exactly who to talk too." She said making him smirk.

_____

The next morning Wednesday and Katherine look for Drake which he has been avoiding them ever since they parted ways from the beginning of the camp. Luckily Wednesday had successfully turn two boys to his side and now they had told Wednesday where Drake was which he was at a indoor hiking.

"There he is." Katherine said pointing to Drake who was at the top taking a drink and the couple disappeared from the view.

Drake sighs as he almost finished his water only to chock when he turns around to see Wednesday and Katherine together giving him a smirk.

"What the hell? How?! When!?!" Drake asked and Katherine steps up making him gulp. "Your going to tell us what we want and it better be the truth." She said and he shakes his head but doesn't say anything, Katherine continues.

"What does Debbie want with Fester? Will he be hurt? Or-." She sighs when he didn't say anything or even get a reaction from him when she got closer and closer. "It's obvious that he's not going to talk." She said and Wednesday hums dropping the cigarette and crush it with his shoe.

"What do you want to do?" He asked and Drake looks nervous when Katherine looks back at him with an evil smirk. "Easy." She said and Drake screams as Katherine pushed him off the hiking wall but holds him in place.

"If I were you, I'll talk." Wednesday said with a smirk going behind his girlfriend leaning his head against her. "She's impatient and you don't wanna see her get tired of you." He said and Drake tremble when Katherine let's one of her fingers open one by one slowly.

"Okay! Fine, she wants to marry him so that when he dies she'll end up with all his money." Drake said holding on to her hand so that she won't fall, Wednesday chuckles. "What a stupid bitch." Wednesday said.

"She really thinks uncle fester owns the property, the money." He whispers to Katherine making her smile. "That's what she gets for getting rid of us and she's making this all in a hurry. She didn't do her search right."

"What are you talking about?" Drake asked and Katherine gives him a smile. "Any more sins that you wanna tell us?" She asked and Drake shakes his head.

"Good." Katherine let's him go and Drake screams his body landing on the mat, the couple look down. "Mr. Addams." A boy said as he climb up sweating but he stands straight.

"What is it?" Wednesday asked.

"Pugsley asked for you and Mrs. Addams to come to the cabin, says is urgent." The boy said and Wednesday nods adjusting his coat, Katherine looks shock for a moment. "Wait, did this boy just called me Mrs. Addams?" She asked and Wednesday nods.

"Darling, the moment I took you and I mean took you." He said waving the boy off touching her neck that was cover in bites from their last heated night. "You sealed your fate with me, your the only one that could bring life to by death heart." Wednesday said and Katherine looks at him wide eyed pulling him down for a kiss.

He holds her head as he responds her kiss and they pull apart their heads against each other

"Let's see what my brother wants." He said and Katherine nods. "This better be important." They climb down quick and walk pass an unconscious Drake with the other boys surround him wanting to know what had happened or how he fell.

"We also need a way to warn your parents about Debbie because if we tell your uncle he will probably be under Debbie's control." Katherine said and Wednesday nods.