𝙏𝙬𝙤

Katherine knocks on the door and jumps as it opens, Wednesday letting her in with a nod and close the door

"I see that you actually made it." He said and Katherine takes off her jacket while looking around the place with a smile seeing how old it was and hunted. "I heard this place is hunted, is that true? Or curse?" She asked and before Wednesday could answer a knock was heard making Lurch open it as he walked pass by them.

Katherine looks at Lurch in wonder as he was the tallest person she met. "That's Lurch, he keeps the house safe." Wednesday said standing beside her seeing the old couple coming in all wet and freezing, they take off their raincoats.

"Big night for you guys, eh?" The man said to them but looks at Katherine confused since she wasn't here last time. "And who's this?"

"Katherine, their neighbor in just here to see the show." She said with a small smile making the man nod and his wife approached them holding up her hands which was stuck between a finger trap.

"Hello, sweetheart. Could you?" She asked Wednesday and he clicks them together releasing her making the wife look relieved. "Thank you."

"Hmm, I heard this were big money where I used to live with my mom." Katherine said and turns around seeing Wednesday mother by the staircase.

"Welcome, honored guests." She said with a smile making the couple get shivers and Katherine smiles. "Entrails?"

Wednesday grandma comes in front of them holding a plate of small strange food and Katherine surprised the family and the guest when she reached for one of them which was a white one. Katherine didn't even flinch when it started screaming until she took a bite silencing it.

Wednesday watched as the guests went up ahead while his mother walked beside him.

"Good choice, she's perfect for the family. Didn't even flinch when she saw Lurch and eat one of grandmama's specialty screaming cheese." Morticia said making Wednesday smirk. "I know, you know she even looks more excited to see our dead uncle Fester." He said.

"I was going to tell father of my new discover feelings but his been busy." Wednesday said and Morticia grins knowing where this is going, she's been waiting for this since he turned 17 and almost reaching 18. "I see our ancestors finally answer my wishes." Morticia said and looks at her son.

"All I can say don't stop does feelings my dear, it's amazing when you don't and just let it happen." They both take a seat with Katherine was seated between them.

Eerie organ music sounded and candles were light up, Katherine let out an excited sound.

"Sing, O spirits. Harken all souls. Every year on this date, we offer a clarion call to Fester Addams." Mortica speaks with a satanic status in front of her and Wednesday glares at Pugsley who had taking out a cleaver under the table ready to chop him.

"Stop it before I do it worse." Wednesday said with a glare making the parents look at them. "Pugsley." Mr. Addams said making said boy look at his dad innocently and gives the cleaver to his stretch out hand.

"Kids." Mr. Addams said with a chuckle making the old couple force a laugh.

"From generation to generation, our beacon to the beyond. All close eyes and join hands." Morticia said and Katherine holds her hand and holds Wednesday hand, both of them shiver and this time they knew it was good.

"Ow! What a grip!" Wednesday grandma said making Katherine open her eyes to see her looking fine. "Ow! Oh, my hand." She said and Katherine laughs a little when she pulls away from the lady a hand still holding her but not the grandma's hand.

"That's thing? The one you told me about in the bus." Katherine asked and Wednesday nods. They smirk as the lady screams while trying to shake thing off her hand and when she did, she tried to get up only for her husband to push her back down.

"O.K., pumpkin, sit down. Join the fun." The husband said calming her down and Morticia looks at her mom. "Mama, you should know better." And looks down at thing which it had been ready to climb on Katherine to scare her.

"Thing, you're a handful." Morticia said making thing tap on the floor. "Wednesday." She said making him nod knowing what is next.

"Let us ransom you from the power of the grave. Tonight, O Death,let us be your plague." He said

"Mama." Mortica said and on cue the grandma starts. "Fester Addams, ceoli couris, ferimani bo--

She stops her chants and Katherine opens her eyes to see her pause on the crystal. "I feel that he's near." She said and Lurch plays the organ more faster.

"Fester Addams... gather your strength... and knock three times." Katherine jumps a little when three loud knocks were heard holding Wednesday hand tightly. "Did you hear that?"

"Ask again, Mama, quickly." Morticia said with a smile and the looks of Mr. Addams he was even more eager to hear it again.

"Fester Addams,I demand that you knock again." Grandma said again and the music grew louder and lauded until they heard the knock again repeatedly loudly. "He's at the door!" Mr. Addams said standing up from his chair with a big smile.

Thing was the first one to make a run for it to the front door and everyone does the same, Wednesday and Katherine look at Fester who was looking pale and had bags under his eyes, wet from the rain. Mr. Addams stood in shock.

Everyone was wondering if it was him or shock to see Fester.

"Fester." Mr. Addams said and Fester looks at him. "Gomez." Fester said his voice sounding rasp.

Mr. Addams didn't waste time into bringing his brother into a big hug and soon gives him a kiss on the cheek. Katherine frowns when she saw Festers look of shock like it was the first time someone give him a form of love affection which is something that she could relate to since her mother never give her any form of mother's love.

Katherine saw some older women approached the family. She had ginger hair covering her from the rain, a coat covering her and a smile that didn't sit well with Katherine.

"Good evening. I am Dr. Pinder-Schloss." The lady said with a smile.