𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

The next day Katherine wasn't aloud to see Wednesday at all by her grandpa saying something about no granddaughter of mine will date my enemy's neighbor, his words not hers

But she was glad to hear that he won't be at the house for two days something about some gulf game with some friends of his, which will give her a chance to see Wednesday.

Katherine heads in with a smile as the gates open for her making a little sound of excitement making her laugh. 

"It's nice to see you too." She said and went to the kitchen while taking a bite of an apple which she had grabbed on her way out. "Morning Addams, Ciao amore mio." Katherine said with a smirk watching him shiver getting a look of amusement from Morticia and Gomez.

"Woman." He said with a glare but holds her hand hand kissing the back of it. "You found my weakness."

"So, did you all like our performance?" Katherine asked making Fester and Gomez grin. "It was fantastic, the betrayal of Ginny which later we find out that it was Tom's wife and a spy." Gomez said with a grin.

"I was so proud when you all used the blood." Fester said with a grin.

"Aren't we all, Katherine how did it go with your grandfather?" Morticia asked and looks at Wednesday. "Play with your food, son."

"It was horrific as I thought it will be, telling me that I will not be hanging out with Wednesday. At least he didn't tell me to break up because even then I wouldn't do it." Katherine said watching Wednesday stab the plate which was moving. "Besides he won't be at the house for two days, so he won't know I will be hanging out here."

"Good-." Morticia said but was cut off by grandmama screaming. "Mama?"

"Who put this in here?" Grandmama asked looking angry as she takes out a skeleton leg or something which Katherine couldn't tell but shakes her head with a smile trying to hide her laugh seeing Fester and Pugsley laugh quietly to each other.

"Doctor, you were so right." Gomez said with a smile as the doctor comes into the kitchen throwing a branch off her head. "What an evening."

"Fester fits right in." Morticia said with a smile. "The displacement is over." Gomez said and Katherine frowns as the doctor puts a hand on Fester's shoulder patting him a bit hard.

"Isn't that nice?" The doctor said looking sadly. "Is it really necessary for him to leave?" Wednesday asked.

"Yes, he does." Doctor said and Katherine narrowed her eyes. "He does or you do?" She asked making the doctor glare at her but said nothing.

"Well, if he insists upon leaving, we shall mark the occasion." Gomez said with a smirk looking at his wife. "Tish?"

"We've planned a farewell party." Mortica said shocking Fester. "We've invited the entire clan." Gomez said and Katherine perks to his words of clan.

"What a lovely gesture." The doctor said looking down at Fester. "We're a family again and we owe it all to you, Dr. Pinder-Schloss." Morticia said with a smile.

"Fester, walk me out." Greta said patting his shoulder and they both head out while Katherine looks at Wednesday who's already looking at her. "What?" She asked.

"Will you be able to go to tomorrow's night party?" He asked which Katherine nods with a smile. "Wouldn't missed the chance to meet your clan and I have the perfect dress for it." She said and trace her finger to his throat going down to his chest.

"And I have a feeling that you will like it, teach me to dance." Katherine smirks watching him shiver.

______

Katherine adjusted her dress and walks inside the ball looking for Wednesday, the farewell ball was full of people looking happy dancing specially the couple with a smile on their faces. Katherine was surprised to see a guy playing a cobra like a saxophone and a lady dancing on her own like a ballerina while holding a candle on her hand.

She was surprised when a tall guy with a hunchback and braces approached her with a smile his hand out for her.

"Lumpy, would you like to dance?" He asked nicely and Katherine shrugs taking his hand. "Why not? I'm sure he'll appear soon." She said and they dance through the crowd.

Wednesday sighs as he comes into the party looking angry with Pugsley as he had lost his toy and couldn't find it making him late to see Katherine. He looks around for her and it didn't take long for him to find her after all she was dancing with his tall cousin Lumpy, he smirks seeing her struggle her hands being raised up while they danced.

But his smile drops as his cousin was about to kiss her hand making his way quickly to them.

"Sorry cousin, but I'm afraid she's taken." Wednesday said pulling her against his chest and walks away from his cousin. He looks at her which she had a raised eyebrow in question. "What?" He asked.

"Really? He was just being polite." Katherine said as they waltz around together, she was glad that she asked Wednesday to teach her to dance yesterday as they hang out together. "Sorry, darling I couldn't handle someone putting their hands on you unless it was... me." He said as he suddenly dips her down as he leaned down to kiss her neck making her sigh.

"You look amazing in that dress, it gives me the urge to take you here and right now." He whispers in her ear making her gasp as she felt his hand raised close under her dress. "Make everyone know who you belong to, leave marks/bites behind." As he was about to kiss her they were interrupted by Mortica.

"Everyone, your attention, please." Morticia said as she comes with Fester on her side making the music stop completely and the clan looked at them. "Tonight we dance for our treasured guest of honor, Fester Addams." She said as everyone claps for him while Gomez comes in the middle wearing a different outfit.

"This looks like it's going to be fun." Katherine said with a smile making Wednesday chuckle. "You have no idea, darling." He said but confused in why he hasn't seen his brother but gives it a shrug probably his having fun with some of the clan kids playing with death.

Dress-

Dress-