𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"What's the problem, Pugsley?" Wednesday asked as the come in the cabin where Katherine was staying

"What's the problem, Pugsley?" Wednesday asked as the come in the cabin where Katherine was staying. "Read it." Pugsley only said handing the letter to his brother.

"Oh, no." Wednesday said and Katherine looks at him. "What is it?" She asked.

"Is what we feared, darling." Wednesday said and she gasps. "Uncle Fester is getting married." He said.

"A wedding? But that's great news." Gary said with a grin. "To who?" Amanda asked from her bed which she was painting her nails.

"That damn nanny." Both couple said and Wednesday holds Katherine's hand kissing the back of it. "And she beat you on getting that ring from grandma." He said and Katherine clench his hand with a glare.

"You mean to tell me she went after the ring we were going to unbury on our second year anniversary?" She said and Wednesday rubs her hand to calm her down. "Get out of the cabin, I'd kill myself." Amanda said and Katherine looks at her.

"No one is stopping you." She said and looks back at her boyfriend. "What should we do?" She asked him and he looks in thought.

"I think that's disgusting." Amanda said with a look of disgust. "Their whole family's like some weird medical experiment, a circus people!" She said and yelps when Katherine pulls her down by the shirt.

"Look blondie, if you disrespected my family like that you'll be the first one to die in this camp before you could even become a dumb actress." Katherine said and they were pull apart by Mr. granger and Mrs. granger.

"Campers! Group hug." Becky said with a smile trying to defuse the tension which it wasn't working for the couple and Pugsley just watching them all hug. "Katherine, Wednesday, Pugsley." Gary said putting a hand on Katherine's shoulder.

"Will a hug hurt us?" Gary asked and Wednesday looks at him with a glare. "It will hurt for you if you don't take those disgusting fingers off my girl." Wednesday said and Gary takes his hand off of her.

"Aww, I'm sure they just shy." Becky said with a smile putting a hand on Wednesday shoulder making him and Katherine glare at her. "I'll take your hand off of him if you don't want to lose one." Katherine said making Becky get her hand off of Wednesday.

"I'm sensing some friction here, something not quite chippewa." Gary said earning some nods from the girls and a few boys that were there.

"Hey, no problem-o. All they need are good friends, good fun, and a little time in the harmony hut." He said and the couple stare at him uneasy.

______