𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 🍋

Note: you know what I'll do it here

Wednesday takes off his coat and shirt his eyes turning dark when Katherine has taken off her bathrobe showing the piece she had on, showing her bare back and legs as she stands by the mirror looking at Wednesday.

She smirks seeing his look and throws the bathrobe on the floor.

"I'm ready." She said and Wednesday smirks. "Are you sure? Because once we start it will be hard to go back, darling." He said and locks the door so they won't be interrupted.

"I'm sure." She said and smiles as Wednesday gets close. "Let's get started." He said and soon he kiss her.

Katherine responds with a soft sigh putting her hands on his nape to hold him close. She gasps as he picks her up and carrying her to the bed, she didn't mind as Wednesday pushed her into the bed letting his hand wonder on her waist.

"ti amo." She curse feeling Wednesday rip the nightgown off of her looking at her but soon smiles. "And I ti amo, darling." He said and continues on. She tugs on his hair earning a groan into the kiss making her smile.

He pulls her hips closer, bumping her core against his clothed cock. She lets out a soft moan into his mouth, gripping him tighter as she slowly grinds her hips against his. A small patch of wetness begins to form on her underwear which was the only she had left on since Wednesday did rip her nightgown and she didn't put on her bra.

Wednesday slides her underwear down and off her legs but he paused to look at her, Katherine nods looking a bit nervous but wanted to continue. "Do it." She whispers and he did. He pulls her lips to his again, sliding his finger up through her hair, tugging it to tilt her head back. Katherine moans softly as he pays attention to her jaw and neck, sucking and biting on as much of her as he can so that when she wakes up she could remember their night.

Katherine manage to pull his pants off of him, his hands drift back down to her chest gripping her and twisting her harden nipples. Earning a moan from her and she attempts to muffle the moan by his shoulder but Wednesday shakes his head.

"Don't do that, darling." He said as he pinch her nipple a bit. "You can be loud as you want, this room is soundproof." She moans when he said that glad to heard that. Katherine gasps as a cool feeling hits her lower stomach, she glances down to see his left hand, sliding in her mound.

She grips his shoulders, rotating her hips along his hand as he slips a finger through her folds. Katherine moans into his ear, causing him to strain even harder against his boxer cursing as he adds a second finger, she hides her face as he continues to finger her. He picks up his pace, adding a third finger and Katherine moans. "Mercoledì!"

She accidentally said his name in Italian but Wednesday didn't mind at all, it even made him finger her faster kissing her on the lips with a smirk hearing her moan watching her come undone for him his fingers cover in her cum.

"You ready?" He asked and Katherine nods. "I'm yours." She whispers eager as he takes off his boxers guiding himself in her entrance Katherine takes a deep breathe as he begins to enter her. She wince in pain as he stretches out her walls feeling the burning sensation, "You're okay." He tells her softly kissing her shoulder and holding her hand by his cheek, she tears up a bit but nods feeling him inside.

"Move." She said and he does, Katherine eventually the pain turns to pleasure so she urges him to speed up with her heavy moans. He moans when he felt her clench him as he thrust into her, she wraps her large around him to push him more inside her.

Katherine arched her back and moans when she felt him releasing deep into her with his cum and her doing the same, Wednesday kiss her gently and pulls out looking satisfied the way she was laying.

"I'll go make us a bath to wash up and get some clothes for the morning." He said and she nods looking all tired.

Me:

Me: